GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"things that annoy me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/03/02 at 12:32
Regular
1. tonwies. whan will these people learn that sitting around on street corners and drinking cheap cider isn't considered cool. Their cars have to be the worst part of them they seem to think that trance nation and drum 'n' bass are the best music. They seem alos to think that playing it as loud as they can makes it better.

2. Trying to ban fox hunting. Foxes aren't nice they carry diseases and knock over dustbins. All the people that want them banned are either the pople that want to get on telly or they've got nothing better to do.

3. People who think that they are hard by trying to start fights. Firstly you are not hard, a person who is really strong doesn't have to tell people, they just do it. Secondly people won't fight you because they don't want to fight and last shouting things at them when they turn thier backs isn't hard as well.

4. Mcdonalds. Bad food and a bad for the enviroment. I was watching a video on marketing in Travel and tourism this morning and they tried to film in a Mcdonalds, but they weren't allowed.
Tue 19/03/02 at 12:32
Regular
"I confused?"
1. tonwies. whan will these people learn that sitting around on street corners and drinking cheap cider isn't considered cool. Their cars have to be the worst part of them they seem to think that trance nation and drum 'n' bass are the best music. They seem alos to think that playing it as loud as they can makes it better.

2. Trying to ban fox hunting. Foxes aren't nice they carry diseases and knock over dustbins. All the people that want them banned are either the pople that want to get on telly or they've got nothing better to do.

3. People who think that they are hard by trying to start fights. Firstly you are not hard, a person who is really strong doesn't have to tell people, they just do it. Secondly people won't fight you because they don't want to fight and last shouting things at them when they turn thier backs isn't hard as well.

4. Mcdonalds. Bad food and a bad for the enviroment. I was watching a video on marketing in Travel and tourism this morning and they tried to film in a Mcdonalds, but they weren't allowed.
Tue 19/03/02 at 12:42
"...Unicef pennies.."
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> 1. tonwies. whan will these people learn that sitting around on street corners
> and drinking cheap cider isn't considered cool. Their cars have to be the worst
> part of them they seem to think that trance nation and drum 'n' bass are the
> best music. They seem alos to think that playing it as loud as they can makes it
> better.

But Townies are a higher evolution of the human race than you or I. Have you not seen how they drive around in their hatchback town cars with the window down and arm hanging out, no matter what the weather is like! any normal mortal would freeze to death!

And i love the way that they want wicked bad cars that go dead fast, but instead of stripping them out and tuning the engine, they just fit a huge hifi system to weigh it down, and massive spoilers that will increase the drag loads. This will make their cars slower! duh.
Tue 19/03/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
People carry diseases and knock over dustbins. Do you recommend we go round hunting them down with dogs too? Foxes do less damage to environment than we do...if we want to keep the population down, just shoot them. There is no need for ripping them apart. And I don't want to get on telly, and I do have better things to do. I just want to stick up for the fox. It's just doing what comes naturally, unlike the people on horseback who murder for run.
Tue 19/03/02 at 12:57
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Drum n Bass music is the best type of music! kicks ash, also I drive with my arm out the window (only if it's warm) i'm definatly not a townie though, hate 'em, you forgot to mention their jewerly and bad fashion...oh well.
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:08
Regular
Small Frog wrote:
> People carry diseases and knock over dustbins. Do you recommend we go round
> hunting them down with dogs too?

Sounds like fun too me....
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:23
Regular
"DS..."
I could'nt agree with you more JD.
:D
slik ~_~
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:26
Regular
"I confused?"
thank you.
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:49
Regular
"..."
Jimmy Duck wrote:
2. Trying to ban fox hunting. Foxes aren't nice they carry diseases
> and knock over dustbins. All the people that want them banned are either the
> pople that want to get on telly or they've got nothing better to do.

I aint no fox killing expert, but I dont think letting dogs rip them shreds is the most 'humane' to do it. Whaddya think?!
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:51
Regular
yeah, I gotta agree with you there
Tue 19/03/02 at 13:51
Regular
"I confused?"
It's either that or hamsters.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.