GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xboxs suck!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 14:44
Regular
If you think X-boxs suck then say so, and why?

Dont ask why I'm making this post. It's just out of curiosity, I was wondering how many people feel like I feel towards the $H!Tbox, aka the xbox.
Tue 12/11/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
The Xboxs is a good console if you just want good graphics, otherwise leave it alone.
The box and controllers are to big and bulky.
They only have out a limited amount of games unlike the PS2 and they cost a ton of money unlike the Gamecube.
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Balls"
not even one of the boxes games can compeate with star fox.

also maybe i was wrong about what i put.

i put it is big. i should of put it is the biggest console on the market (im also counting PCs as consoles too)
Tue 12/11/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
The Elimin@toŽ wrote:
> ARGGH I hate this! Xbox have released a whole bunch of adverts on TV,
> it's so really annoying to even be in the same room when one of them
> come on. I bet the next TV advert Ninentdo do will be for Starfox
> Adventures in a couple of weeks.

Oh a rabid fox in fettish leather carrying around a pixie stick...I'm not saying it wont be interesting but my god it's not going to be good!
Tue 12/11/02 at 17:08
"The Will of D."
ARGGH I hate this! Xbox have released a whole bunch of adverts on TV, it's so really annoying to even be in the same room when one of them come on. I bet the next TV advert Ninentdo do will be for Starfox Adventures in a couple of weeks.
Tue 12/11/02 at 16:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
what ARE you talking about?
Tue 12/11/02 at 16:37
oh wickid message i havent laughed so much for years.

*slap*
Tue 12/11/02 at 15:11
Regular
Hehe, I started like a massive argument and more to the point not many people have answered the question. Oh well.

*Sits back and laughs at everyone arguing*
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
morbo wrote:
> go see ya mum, im sure she will give you some

Ok then if that wasn't to far then what is? Ohwell hat can I expect from some one who's brain was scooped out of a gutter.
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Balls"
go see ya mum, im sure she will give you some
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
morbo wrote:
> your cool, go get ya browney points.

You giving them out? Or were you promoted to head guide?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.