GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who has done 100% on GTA3 or near it?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
I thought that it would be a good idea to see who is getting near to finishing GTA3 and also i wana know what secrets you all got, you know like rare cars and stuff. So to all those GTA3 fans get writing and incase any of you were wondering i done around 65% i know it aint too hot.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:39
Carser city isn't true, it's been proved, screen shots of people with 100% and no extra city have been done, look around and you find loads. PLus you do have to do the emergency veichle and taxi missions and vigilante missions to add to your %.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Thanx Alot for the post Agent Under Fire, but i was wondering if u could tell me what speicific things u have to do for each vehicle mission.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.