GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who has done 100% on GTA3 or near it?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
I thought that it would be a good idea to see who is getting near to finishing GTA3 and also i wana know what secrets you all got, you know like rare cars and stuff. So to all those GTA3 fans get writing and incase any of you were wondering i done around 65% i know it aint too hot.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Thanx Alot for the post Agent Under Fire, but i was wondering if u could tell me what speicific things u have to do for each vehicle mission.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:39
Carser city isn't true, it's been proved, screen shots of people with 100% and no extra city have been done, look around and you find loads. PLus you do have to do the emergency veichle and taxi missions and vigilante missions to add to your %.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:18
Well first thing is that the uk version is nothing against the american version with so many cool cars, like when you start the game you just do about two mission and then so many cars but it's all fixed like in the triad's territory where their are about two fast cars the diablo car and a infernous with many more cars like in the auto shop next to 8-ball's place you don't get just 1 car but you get about 5 in that very own shop like the 2bf injection, 2cheeta and about 1banshhes
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:45
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Ne one got 100% reply and tell me what i need to do. I think it mite be the emergency vehicle missions, but i need clarificATIOn of this
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:24
Regular
er..if you say so...
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:16
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Well I've done all the rampages now!!! and i only on 93% is that gayness or what
Mon 08/04/02 at 19:06
Regular
does anything special actually happen when you complete 100% like new cars or something coz otherwise it seems a bit pointless well to me anyway.
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:49
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
No it doesn't it just means that the rampage moves to a different location there are two locations it cud be in if you screw up the first one it moves to the second location if you screw up the second one it moves back to first one. e.t.c
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
If u screw up the rampages n stuff does that mean u cant do em again?
Mon 08/04/02 at 17:43
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Do rampages actually count cos atm i've done:

100/100 hidden packages
73/73 missions
20/20 Unique jumps
19/20 rampages
I've collected all the Cars (including the emergency veicles)

Yet i'm still on 92%???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.