GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do i get to carser city? on gta3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:05
Regular
i need to knpow how to get to carser city on gta3 if no one would mind telling me
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:28
Regular
Knick Knack wrote:
> Why is it Just Arriveds are the only members who post this crap?
> Anyway, Carser City is a city only talked about on the radio and a
> couple of freaks on the internet wrote that you can get there by
> completing 100% of the game then going down the blocked off tunnel in
> Shoreside Vale. I will say now that this is s**t as I actually
> believed them when I first got the game and I spent the whole Summer
> holidays completing a fool's errand, only to discover the truth. If I
> ever see one of those freaks who said these lies I will give him a
> close up of my cricket bat!

*Looks around nervously*
Umm... YEAH, those people are evil, they should be killed....
*Looks a little relieved*

No really, there is a way to get to carser city, first, you go into a game developers "LABORATORY" then create a chip cobntaining Carser city on it, then you glue it onto your GTA3 disk before sticking it in a setting your PS2 alight.. if that happens then it has worked.....
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Why is it Just Arriveds are the only members who post this crap? Anyway, Carser City is a city only talked about on the radio and a couple of freaks on the internet wrote that you can get there by completing 100% of the game then going down the blocked off tunnel in Shoreside Vale. I will say now that this is s**t as I actually believed them when I first got the game and I spent the whole Summer holidays completing a fool's errand, only to discover the truth. If I ever see one of those freaks who said these lies I will give him a close up of my cricket bat!
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Why is it Just Arriveds are the only members who post this crap? Anyway, Carser City is a city only talked about on the radio and a couple of freaks on the internet wrote that you can get there by completing 100% of the game then going down the blocked off tunnel in Shoreside Vale. I will say now that this is s**t as I actually believed them when I first got the game and I spent the whole Summer holidays completing a fool's errand, only to discover the truth. If I ever see one of those freaks who said these lies I will give him a close up of my cricket bat!
Thu 07/11/02 at 10:13
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
As far as i know, there isn't a Carser City, it's just a City on the Radio. However, if you do feel like a trip, grab a Dodo, and fly arondy the outskirts. You won't find Carser City, but you will see a Ghost Town at the North end of Staunton Isle(The Second Island).
Thu 07/11/02 at 08:08
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
> ½pint wrote:
>
> And only clever people understand my tagline :-D :-D :-D.
>
Not that hard to understand, unless there's a deeper, more sinister hidden meaning. :P
Thu 07/11/02 at 08:07
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
romeo2001_2001200111 wrote:
> i need to knpow how to get to carser city on gta3 if no one would mind
> telling me

*laughs heartily*
Wed 06/11/02 at 23:30
Regular
"relocated"
½pint wrote:

> And only clever people understand my tagline :-D :-D :-D.

I understand your tagline, and I am extremely jealous. Must. Get. XBox.
Wed 06/11/02 at 23:00
Regular
"¬_¬"
I should say that in romeo2001_2001200111's case, it's more of a schort, not a schlong.

And only clever people understand my tagline :-D :-D :-D.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:51
what with your tagline 1/2 pint and your sarcasm is a killer :P
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:50
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Are they?!?

I didn't want to get banned.

I think I hear the F.B.I.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.