GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is this good? (Resident Evil related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil'.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:30
Regular
With Resident Evil, I don't care about completing it in record time or doing whole chunks without saving, I just wanna get it over and out of the way. Anyway, is it good that I'm on my 23rd save and have only just com up to the first hunter?
Thu 07/11/02 at 01:06
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It's slightly easier with Chris this time around (than on the PC Version).

Doesn't mean you can slack though, cos it's actually got harder on the reflexes part...
Thu 07/11/02 at 01:04
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
aww no rating, nevermind tho im having too much fun to care bout that :D

So far im about 2/3 through with Jill. All previous RE have been harder with Chris than with Jill (fewer spaces for pickups etc) but i dunno if the game will be any different with the 2 characters (no spoilers please :p
Thu 07/11/02 at 00:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
On Res Evil (GC), you don't get a rating now, it's just your time. This means that you can use First Aid sprays, Save Ribbons, etc.

Of course, I've only completed it once so far (about to do it again with Chris), so if it IS different, then say so. Cos I'm stupid like that.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:50
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
As long as you dont care about what rating you may get when its finished and you are having a great time playing it then yes its good.

The only time in my opinion to get concerned with finishing the game in 3 and a half hours or with no saves used is when you have milked the game dry and theres nothing left to do.

RE is a classic and deserves to be played instead of rushed, you're playing it just how i did, and i loved every single minute of it too. :)
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:30
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
With Resident Evil, I don't care about completing it in record time or doing whole chunks without saving, I just wanna get it over and out of the way. Anyway, is it good that I'm on my 23rd save and have only just com up to the first hunter?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.