GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fuel Prices?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/11/07 at 19:55
Regular
What are you all paying for your fuel just now I paid 103.9 for unleaded today and Diesel was 108.9 here in the Scottish Borders.

Kev
Fri 16/11/07 at 15:13
Regular
"hey hey hey im back"
Digitrader wrote:
> What are you all paying for your fuel just now I paid 103.9 for
> unleaded today and Diesel was 108.9 here in the Scottish
> Borders.
>
> Kev
> Im so sorry to hear that. You know what you should, you should walk, take a bus or ride your bike, but in the winter you should take the bus ok.
Fri 16/11/07 at 15:02
"possibly impossible"
What gets me is that I'd use public transport, but it takes far too long, involves 2 changes of bus or train and costs even more than going by car.

Oh, and I'd have to walk at least part of the way.
Fri 16/11/07 at 14:55
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Since Coke is now cheaper than petrol, what chance a car that runs on cola bean extract and lots of sugar?
Fri 16/11/07 at 11:07
"possibly impossible"
Yep, same here.

Since I do around 70 miles a day for work, it's getting pretty costly. Damn it, they should put our wages up in return...
Fri 16/11/07 at 10:28
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
And the Americans complain when their fuel costs the equivalent of about 30p...

I can't remember what the price of fuel is at the moment at the petrol station in the village. I'll have to get back to you. :)
Fri 16/11/07 at 00:44
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I paid 101.9 for Unleaded today (thought it was a Tesco's outlet so I could use my 5p off voucher but it wasn't :@ ) although there is a Texaco in the next town selling unleaded for 108.9 and Diesel at 111.9!!

It's getting pretty sick :-/
Thu 15/11/07 at 19:55
Regular
What are you all paying for your fuel just now I paid 103.9 for unleaded today and Diesel was 108.9 here in the Scottish Borders.

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.