GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid bloody fruit carrying Simians!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:51
Regular
Ahhhhhhhh the last challenge levels on TSP2 with the Monkeys are doing my feckin head in.

I can get bronzes but that's about it, clay Monkey shooting is so damn stupid, no matter where I aim half the time it doesn't it the stupid feckers.

Also rice cracker rush, WTF?
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
"She's a dog!"
>
> I did that stupid rice crackers one last night and practically stormed
> through the Elite league in one evening, mainly getting gold medals.
> Only one I'm having real problems with is Capture the Flag on the Ice
> Planet against the Timesplitters, feckin annoying.

All you need to do is get the speed powerups. There is one on each side and pick the armour up in the smaller buildings. I rule. I got 9 bags first go.
Sun 10/11/02 at 00:27
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> I've got gold for the first 2 levels in that lot and silver for the
> handy men level. The Duck level was a real biatch to do.

Ready to go platinum now then? :-)

I worked long and hard to scrape a bronze on the duck level.
My brothers tell me my problem is that I spend too much time trying to aim manually rather than letting the auto aim do it's thing...

They're ripping past me.
For the first time ever, I'm being outpaced in gaming by my younger brothers!

I just don't have the time nowdays...
Sat 09/11/02 at 22:20
Regular
Microchips wrote:

> Friggin' thing. I agree about the smacking part. I got a gold on
> that 'hit me baby one morgue time' level, if you run fast enough, half
> of the undead priests and the flaming zombies aren't there,. which
> hellps alot.

Yeah i just legged it through the whole level and got a gold. Got platinum on the first one bada$$ buspass impasse and a gold on the second one of those classic levels.
Sat 09/11/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, go for the double tommy guns and stand next to the wall. As the handymen come round the corner, muller them. And yeah, that duck one, gah! But the flying snowmen was pretty funny. "I'm melting!"

:D
Sat 09/11/02 at 22:17
Regular
RiCkOsS wrote:
> Bah, silly handy men level, how the hell am I suppoed to do it? Most
> I've got is about 20-25 kills.

Work out where the Tommy Guns are in the level and head straight away to them, no point in standing around firing those pop guns.

I've got gold for the first 2 levels in that lot and silver for the handy men level. The Duck level was a real biatch to do.
Sat 09/11/02 at 21:12
Regular
Tell me about it!

Those levels with you against 7 enemies and your expected to get 80 kills in 3 minutes for a gold.

W-T-F!
Sat 09/11/02 at 21:10
Regular
Bah, silly handy men level, how the hell am I suppoed to do it? Most I've got is about 20-25 kills.
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The only one I had a problem on was that friggin' nice threads in the elite league. Did it finally thouhg, got a bronze, but still, it was a nice feeling when I did it. Basically, get plasma grenades next to the auto-guns and they'll blow up, then follow the markings on the ground that point to the bridge, and eventually you'll reach a dead end. End level.

Friggin' thing. I agree about the smacking part. I got a gold on that 'hit me baby one morgue time' level, if you run fast enough, half of the undead priests and the flaming zombies aren't there,. which hellps alot.

:D
Fri 08/11/02 at 12:49
Regular
RiCkOsS wrote:
> I got silver on the monkey-melon-shooty-thingy. I got gold on the clay
> monkey shoot out, so ner :-P
>
> :-D

I've got silver on the melon one, still can't do the Clay monkey crap though.
Fri 08/11/02 at 12:48
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:

> Try Golem Guru.
>
> 8, yes 8, direct hits with a rocket launcher. Did he die?
>
> Did he ****.
>
> hmmm..whats that he's got? A shotgun? One hit and I die?
>
> **** off.

If that's the level on the Site level then it's really feckin easy, I did it first go and got a silver. All you need to do is find a nice open space and strafe him with the shotgun and rocket launcher, oh and if you do it in the area in front of the hut type thing then there's body armour near by so you can just keep picking that up.

Call me crap, hur hur you lick the balls :D

I did that stupid rice crackers one last night and practically stormed through the Elite league in one evening, mainly getting gold medals. Only one I'm having real problems with is Capture the Flag on the Ice Planet against the Timesplitters, feckin annoying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.