GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid bloody fruit carrying Simians!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:51
Regular
Ahhhhhhhh the last challenge levels on TSP2 with the Monkeys are doing my feckin head in.

I can get bronzes but that's about it, clay Monkey shooting is so damn stupid, no matter where I aim half the time it doesn't it the stupid feckers.

Also rice cracker rush, WTF?
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:51
Regular
Ahhhhhhhh the last challenge levels on TSP2 with the Monkeys are doing my feckin head in.

I can get bronzes but that's about it, clay Monkey shooting is so damn stupid, no matter where I aim half the time it doesn't it the stupid feckers.

Also rice cracker rush, WTF?
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Got a silver on Rice Cracker Rush. You have to use the cloaking power up really. Odd ideas though..........

Haven't got onto the monkey things......that torture awaits.....
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:04
Regular
I got silver on the monkey-melon-shooty-thingy. I got gold on the clay monkey shoot out, so ner :-P

:-D
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
Rice Crackers is well easy.

Just pick up the cloak and run straight to their base. Take the minigun.

If you need help futher than that then you must be completely crap at it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I concur. The lovely minigun........
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:43
Regular
Some of these are so friggin ridiculous. If I ever met the guy who designed some of the these levels I'm gonna smack im right in the face.

Try Golem Guru.

8, yes 8, direct hits with a rocket launcher. Did he die?

Did he ****.

hmmm..whats that he's got? A shotgun? One hit and I die?

**** off.
Fri 08/11/02 at 12:48
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:

> Try Golem Guru.
>
> 8, yes 8, direct hits with a rocket launcher. Did he die?
>
> Did he ****.
>
> hmmm..whats that he's got? A shotgun? One hit and I die?
>
> **** off.

If that's the level on the Site level then it's really feckin easy, I did it first go and got a silver. All you need to do is find a nice open space and strafe him with the shotgun and rocket launcher, oh and if you do it in the area in front of the hut type thing then there's body armour near by so you can just keep picking that up.

Call me crap, hur hur you lick the balls :D

I did that stupid rice crackers one last night and practically stormed through the Elite league in one evening, mainly getting gold medals. Only one I'm having real problems with is Capture the Flag on the Ice Planet against the Timesplitters, feckin annoying.
Fri 08/11/02 at 12:49
Regular
RiCkOsS wrote:
> I got silver on the monkey-melon-shooty-thingy. I got gold on the clay
> monkey shoot out, so ner :-P
>
> :-D

I've got silver on the melon one, still can't do the Clay monkey crap though.
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The only one I had a problem on was that friggin' nice threads in the elite league. Did it finally thouhg, got a bronze, but still, it was a nice feeling when I did it. Basically, get plasma grenades next to the auto-guns and they'll blow up, then follow the markings on the ground that point to the bridge, and eventually you'll reach a dead end. End level.

Friggin' thing. I agree about the smacking part. I got a gold on that 'hit me baby one morgue time' level, if you run fast enough, half of the undead priests and the flaming zombies aren't there,. which hellps alot.

:D
Sat 09/11/02 at 21:10
Regular
Bah, silly handy men level, how the hell am I suppoed to do it? Most I've got is about 20-25 kills.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.