GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brainstorm."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 20:51
Regular
Could I ask you guys a favour please, I have just decided to buy my Uncle's GC from him because he never plays it. What I was wondering is what are the best games for it, I am already gonna get Star Wars: Rogue Leader, it looks the dogs. So if you could please just leave the name of a game I will look through the reviews that are on SR.

Thank you,
A new Ninty owner.
:)
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
SSBM is a fantastic multiplayer game, not bad in one player but as multiplayer goes it really is good stuff.

Definently try to get Mario Sunshine, it's a great game, probably the best on the Cube. Oh and a Tony Hawks game if you're into those sort of games, put it this way I love it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
by the way guys check out my xelda trailer thrad, its very interesting, please get it started and watch the english version of the zelda winds of takuto trailer, thatlkll be a good game to get too
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
torticollis wrote:
> get eternal d then not resi resi is for immature 12 tyear olds who
> like prerendered backgriounds dodgy controls, and night of the living
> dead style scares. not fnu at all

Yes...............thats a very odd comment. Indeed.
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
Hmm.. well done on your RL choice. On top of that, you'll want:

Super Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Timesplitters 2

If you have some extra cash, you may want to take a look at:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Pikmin
Luigi's Mansion
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Super Monkey Ball
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I got my Cube today, I got Luigis Mansion with it and Im gettin Rogue Leader and Mario Sunshine in a few weeks.

Thanks to everyone that replied.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Luigis Mansion is excellent.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Im not too sure, granted I only played it for half an hour but so far I aint too keen on it.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
True, it takes a while, but once you have done it, the fun (for some sad reason) is in getting higher scores.

But you wait for Mario. Thats a million times better.

:D
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:57
Regular
Luigi is an acquired taste, I thought it was good but not brilliant.

I highly recommend

Mario Sunshine
Smash Bros Melee
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil
Timesplitters 2

To me they're the 'must buy games' on Cube.

There's tons of others like Pikmin, Aggressive Inline, Super Monkey Ball and many others that are already out that are great as well.

Tons of games too look out for in the run up to Xmas as well, i'd list them all but it'd take a long time.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The Cube is a hell of a lot smaller than I thought and the discs are tiny and the memo cards, oh hell, everything about it is tiny.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.