GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Completion zone"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 18:17
Regular
Hi. Welcome to the MGS2 completion zone. Here you can talk about the strange ending. Events during the game. The new features unlocked. The 2nd play of the game. Anything really. And as you should have all completed it then nothing will be spoilt for you.

**SPOILERS**

I'll start it off. What neat things did you like in the game. I liked the cans in the water.

Also. Does anyone get the bit about the whole thing being a replica of shadow moses. I didn't quite get that.
Sun 24/03/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Bonus!"
if u point a gun at someone then point it at their face u get stuff
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:40
so, are those ALL the unlockable items?
Sun 24/03/02 at 08:45
Regular
"  "
FilmBuff wrote:
> 1) how is you get higher level grips

By doing one hundred pull ups (R2 L2
when gripped)

2)how is get brown wig
Raiden gets it on his part after completing the game once i think.

3)how is you
get stealth suits

Get all dog tags

4)how is you get VR missions

U can't

5)how is you get the raxor

If u mean razer then it is at the start on raidens part. Go to the roof and look around. U should see a box. Try and grapon the the railing and shimmy accross. U should be able to get it. If u give it to pliskin he has a shave :)
Sat 23/03/02 at 21:07
1) how is you get higher level grips

2)how is get brown wig

3)how is you get stealth suits

4)how is you get VR missions

5)how is you get the raxor
Tue 19/03/02 at 08:56
Regular
"  "
Asterix wrote:
> I recently purchased the game and found this cool cheat where i could punch
> these people on this big ship it was amazing, but i had to take it back because
> the ship doors wouldn't open i kept pressing punch to no avail.

er...why is that a cheat?? also to open doors it is triangle not punch button (o)
Mon 18/03/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Bonus!"
who urkel?
Sun 17/03/02 at 20:57
Urkel?
Sun 17/03/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Bonus!"
I recently purchased the game and found this cool cheat where i could punch these people on this big ship it was amazing, but i had to take it back because the ship doors wouldn't open i kept pressing punch to no avail.
Sun 17/03/02 at 20:47
i got the ones on the railing at the top from both 1 and 3 but it says there are 2 more missing on easy moe, on normal mode i got one from the bottom of hold 1 but it isn't there on easy, i need to know where the 2 missing are, to get stealth you need 60 of the tanker. Please help me with my puzzel.
Sun 17/03/02 at 19:57
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Otacon wrote:
> If you are a bit down and need a laugh read on. When Olga is talking to Solidus
> and you listen to them using the directional microphone, point the microphone
> over to the left. You should be facing a toilet and you should hear a guy on the
> toilet with really bad diarea(hope thats spelt right).

Yeah I've done that. Quite amusing. Especially since after it all ends, he has one last whimper. "Oh, there's no paper!" :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.