GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Completion zone"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 18:17
Regular
Hi. Welcome to the MGS2 completion zone. Here you can talk about the strange ending. Events during the game. The new features unlocked. The 2nd play of the game. Anything really. And as you should have all completed it then nothing will be spoilt for you.

**SPOILERS**

I'll start it off. What neat things did you like in the game. I liked the cans in the water.

Also. Does anyone get the bit about the whole thing being a replica of shadow moses. I didn't quite get that.
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:17
Regular
"  "
Hi. Welcome to the MGS2 completion zone. Here you can talk about the strange ending. Events during the game. The new features unlocked. The 2nd play of the game. Anything really. And as you should have all completed it then nothing will be spoilt for you.

**SPOILERS**

I'll start it off. What neat things did you like in the game. I liked the cans in the water.

Also. Does anyone get the bit about the whole thing being a replica of shadow moses. I didn't quite get that.
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:21
Bah@MGS2
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:27
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
Also. Does anyone get
> the bit about the whole thing being a replica of shadow moses. I didn't quite
> get that.

Never played the original MGS so I'm not sure, but wasnt it about creating a copy of Snake in the form of Raiden. And the whole plot was a set-up to achieve this...I'm probably wrong though...Apparently you can read through the shadow moses book cant you? Its hundreds of pages long...
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:27
Bah@u!
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:28
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Bah@u!

Wierd Kid not Ortega :D
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Most evnts that happened were scheduled, to be simular to events of the previous game.

The guy having a heart attack
The president dying

I foget the others but that part where you have to shoot the Niketa, there was a simular parton MGS1.

So do you think the creators had a lack of ideas or a stroke of pure genius, over this MGS1/MGS2 simularities.
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:43
Lack of ideas ..
Sun 17/03/02 at 19:31
i have completed it twice and i have most of the dog tags from the tanker, i have stealth,camera,bandana from the tanker. Does anyone know where i can get 2 dog tags from holds 1 and 3 from easy difficulty on the tanker mission, i have the 2 from the higher levels but there is definatley not another in hold 1 but when i go to dog tag viewer it says there is. please would someone tell me. BUY THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE, WARNING SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE!
Sun 17/03/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
How do you get Stealth Mode?

I have completed it 5 times now and have every dog tag on both the tanker and plant on very easy mode, and pretty much all of them on easy, and some on normal and hard.

I have the bandana, the digital camera, the brown wig and that's about it.

So how do you get the stealth suit?
Sun 17/03/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
MetalGear2King wrote:
Does anyone know where i can get 2
> dog tags from holds 1 and 3 from easy difficulty on the tanker mission, i have
> the 2 from the higher levels but there is definatley not another in hold 1 but
> when i go to dog tag viewer it says there is. please would someone tell me.

As soon as you enter hold 1, go down the first ladder. Then flip over the railing and shuffle along to the far end. If you only have grip level 1 then make sure you have full hits otherwise you won't make it. At the end, flip back over the railing and there is a marine there. Get his dog tag and then go through the door. In hold 2, flip over the railing again and go to the far end and then go through that door to hold 3. There will be another marine here, facing the other way, just begging you to put a dart in his head (after you've got his dog tag of course), and that's it.

And I read in PSW that you can see Ocelot hiding behind Metal Gear's left foot but I can't find him. Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.