GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is excited about the Gamecube?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 14:51
Regular
I'm mega excited as my birthday is a week before and I usually gat mega money! I will be buying thps3 as my first game 'coz it is extra cool, there are plenty of levels and amazing replay value. gotta jet!

c.u.later
Tue 26/03/02 at 21:15
i was excited about the game cube like mad, but know i'm a little dissapointed with nintendo's decision to release it all the way in may, while all the competition gets stronger and stronger.
Sun 24/03/02 at 08:53
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Gamecube is the only console worht getting, the Xbox might all Hi-tech but it's like a bloody brick and costs to much(£300). As I say to my 'mates' at school the PS2 looks like a black radiator and they still can't sort out that four controller ports is better than two(idiots). Alright they have a muilt tap but thats a bloody fortune. Everyone should
buy the Gamecube, they cheaper than the other two, the games are alot better than the other two and just look at how many people are going to make games for it. So to round up I can't wait for the gamecube (i even debating to have the day off school !) and I want to laugh in the faces of all my 'mates' who have the Ps2
Sat 23/03/02 at 10:43
i am sorta exited about the cube but my brother is obbsessed with it.
Sat 23/03/02 at 09:45
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I agree with SINFIELD and am in a similar case to him. Most fo my 'mates' own the bloody PS2 and only a few are getting the true console, of course the Gamecube.
Fri 22/03/02 at 18:29
Regular
Solskjær_24 wrote:

Someone today said the GameCube will fail because you can't
> play DVD's or even CD's on it like with the other 2!
LOL!! But isn't the main
> use of a console to PLAY GAMES!???
Listening to musci is just an added bonus,
> and many of us already have hi-fi's and stereos anyway!

Out of all the
> insults i've heard, this has to be the lamest!!

Couldn't agree more

Some people seem to be losing sight of whats important - the games. My personal view is that Microsoft and Sony know that whatever they or anyone else on their console come up with it won't match the best of Nintendo - so they have to try and gain cheap advantages elsewhere
Fri 22/03/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
More laughter and insults at me today as i'm the only person getting a GameCube in my year at school. :(

But I don't care, as most of them have chosen PS2's for all the wrong reasons - just cuz everyone else has one!
The same would probably happen if the Cube becomes as popular, and when everyone's got a PS2 and they aren't selling anymore, there has to be some people who'll be wanting another console!

Someone today said the GameCube will fail because you can't play DVD's or even CD's on it like with the other 2!
LOL!! But isn't the main use of a console to PLAY GAMES!???
Listening to musci is just an added bonus, and many of us already have hi-fi's and stereos anyway!

Out of all the insults i've heard, this has to be the lamest!!
Fri 22/03/02 at 01:03
I am really excited, my friends think I'm sad following the progress of the cube!

It is a very exciting time, I can'y wait to play the cube.

On may 3rd, I will be waiting for that Parcel Force Van! I won't be able to sleep the nite before!

5 games on launch, already have a US controller and a JAP mem card!

WOOHOO!

Come on may 3rd.

I have got exams at the end of may, and then the world cup starts!

I'll have to draw up an exam time table around playing the cube! ( 'A' Level Final exams!)

I LOVE NINTENDO!

Gamecube forever

SINFIELD
Thu 21/03/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Back For Good"
After hearing outstanding reviews on the Japanese version of Resident Evil I'd have to say ME!!!!!!!

not too happy about many of the other games though :-(
Thu 21/03/02 at 17:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Who's excited?

Me, me, me, me, me!

Ahem, sorry, don't know what came over me there
Thu 21/03/02 at 17:03
the laughing fool is getting a gamecube hahahahahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.