GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is excited about the Gamecube?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 14:51
Regular
I'm mega excited as my birthday is a week before and I usually gat mega money! I will be buying thps3 as my first game 'coz it is extra cool, there are plenty of levels and amazing replay value. gotta jet!

c.u.later
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:51
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
I'm mega excited as my birthday is a week before and I usually gat mega money! I will be buying thps3 as my first game 'coz it is extra cool, there are plenty of levels and amazing replay value. gotta jet!

c.u.later
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Who's excited?

GAH! Who's not?

Does a Black GC with Rouge Squadron sound good? :o)
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I'm getting quite excited now!

So excited in fact, that I want to go out and buy a PS2 and a copy of GT Africa for £15, just so I can play a next next gen rally game!

But I'm gonna have to wait till 18th May till I can play my Cube! :'(

I just have to make do by playin' on me mates!

:D
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm excited about the GameCube - of course!!
But many people out there are not, partially due to their feelings towards the N64.

I hope to get my Cube in June (after my AS exams) along with Luigi's Mansion, ISS 2, and a Memory Card.
And because I now have a job, I could have enough for all of that by the end of the Easter holidays!! :D
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:20
Sols, if you are getting your cube in June and your argument for getting Luigi was "I always own a luigi, mario game with system launch" then id suggest you get SSBM instead...
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Allow me to add to that argument:
"I always like to have a new single player game with a new console, rather than start with a multiplayer."

Either way, nothing will stop me getting Luigi's Mansion and you cannot change my mind! :P
Mon 18/03/02 at 18:12
Regular
Me!Me!Me!Me!Me!Me!

Ahem.
Mon 18/03/02 at 18:20
Regular
Did anyone else totally lose interest when they announced the may release?
The x-box reminded me to care, but it still seems too long to be excited. Or maybe it's just because i'm still not done with my n64?

Russ, read as:
(you) ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
: )
Mon 18/03/02 at 18:25
Regular
im not.
Mon 18/03/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
I really cant wait now!! To play Star Wars Rogue Leader and only a few months till the new Resident Evil game!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.