GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me and MoJos game - help please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 21:41
Regular
Me and MoJoJoJo and another friend made a game called SPy 2 (which if anyone is interested can be downloaded from http://www.create-games.com/download.asp?id=2023 ).

Basically we need your help. It's up for game of the week and trailing by 12 votes. It's a game based on south park, and since many people on this site are very biased towards what they like to call "fan games" saying they are totally unoriginal etc, we would like to make a point by it winning.

If you want to help me and MoJo (in return if you are ever in trouble with the Mafia we will help you out if you let us know)
could you please go to...
http://www.create-games.com/

On the left hand side is a poll "GOTW". If you vote for SPy 2 we would be very happy.

We are not sure however whether you have to be members to vote. So if you have a spare moment could you register then vote for it.

If you're too lazy to register could you just do the voting bit.

And if you're too lazy full stop don't expect our help when the Mafia come knocking on your door ;-)

Cheers lads. Much appreciated.
Sat 09/11/02 at 23:15
Regular
Rakuga wrote:
> Cheers lads.

Err...
Sun 10/11/02 at 00:03
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Tried to register, but it shouted at me and scared me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.