GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me and MoJos game - help please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/11/02 at 21:41
Regular
Me and MoJoJoJo and another friend made a game called SPy 2 (which if anyone is interested can be downloaded from http://www.create-games.com/download.asp?id=2023 ).

Basically we need your help. It's up for game of the week and trailing by 12 votes. It's a game based on south park, and since many people on this site are very biased towards what they like to call "fan games" saying they are totally unoriginal etc, we would like to make a point by it winning.

If you want to help me and MoJo (in return if you are ever in trouble with the Mafia we will help you out if you let us know)
could you please go to...
http://www.create-games.com/

On the left hand side is a poll "GOTW". If you vote for SPy 2 we would be very happy.

We are not sure however whether you have to be members to vote. So if you have a spare moment could you register then vote for it.

If you're too lazy to register could you just do the voting bit.

And if you're too lazy full stop don't expect our help when the Mafia come knocking on your door ;-)

Cheers lads. Much appreciated.
Sun 10/11/02 at 00:03
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Tried to register, but it shouted at me and scared me.
Sat 09/11/02 at 23:15
Regular
Rakuga wrote:
> Cheers lads.

Err...
Sat 09/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Damn you need to be a member to vote :(
Sat 09/11/02 at 11:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Err it never worked

Voted Anyway
Sat 09/11/02 at 10:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Just after I started the game, I was below that fencing. I walked across a bit, then downwards. It crashed when I reached the bottom of the screen.
Sat 09/11/02 at 08:13
Regular
Haven't got time to play at the moment, looks interesting though! (but I voted).

:D
Sat 09/11/02 at 01:14
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Voted for it, you're only on 118 btw, "That Night Before" is 132. Why not just rig it? Vote, then sign back in on a new IP, clear out your cookies and vote again. Sucker the pillocks for not respecting your authoritah. ;)
Fri 08/11/02 at 23:24
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
When did it crash? During the cutscene.
If so try the introduction skip.
http://www.aoyj70.dsl.pipex.com/ yinstitute/spy2download/introskip.zip

Games a bit buggy though have to admit.

Thanks for the vote, though I'm not sure whether it will add if your not a member. Fingers crossed it does.
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:16
Regular
"smile, it's free"
f^^%&*g game crashed about five seonds after I started. I don't want to sit through all that into again, so unless there's a way to skip it I'm done for now.

(Voted for it anyway though)
Fri 08/11/02 at 21:58
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Jesus christ that mirror is on a fast connection... I got a d'load rate of nearly 700k/sec.

Just playing it a sec, then I'll vote.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.