GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blinx is CRAP."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Blinx the time sweeper'.
Sat 09/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
Oh my god.

Had a chance to play this yesterday when I was tidying the storeroom at work. Its the worst platformer attempt I have played in a very long time. Worst since Donkey Knog 64 *cringe worthy*.

Whats wrong with it?

It tries to be everything that all the other amazing platformers are with a new design and new concept about you being able to rewind and fastforward time. Sounds cool huh? Well, it fails on every level.

Every Level. I am now going to take a quote from Edge, 'Blinx feels like a really bad Crash Bandicoot with a broken wrist watch'.

Ouchy!

Just buy Splinter Cell, or Die Hard on the GC.
Thu 14/11/02 at 09:08
he was relatively in a somber quiet mood yesterday when I was chatting to him yesterday.
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:49
hmmm he probably would.
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:20
The Master wrote:
> hmmmm aint seen him online in a while so maybe he has got x box live
> LOL na i would of known.
>
> he wouldn't kepp that quiet, he'd be telling everyone in the street.

what about blinx then??? It aint that good that he would tell the whole street surely???
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:26
hmmmm aint seen him online in a while so maybe he has got x box live LOL na i would of known.

he wouldn't kepp that quiet, he'd be telling everyone in the street.
Wed 13/11/02 at 10:17
Did he get his copy? I know he hasn't got xbox live yet which he is fuming at.
Tue 12/11/02 at 15:04
last time i spoke to sav he told me he claimed this for his GAD win but when i saw it at the matrix thingy i wasn't all that impressed, just another platformer to me.
Tue 12/11/02 at 14:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Necessary posts Silent? Hmm...
Tue 12/11/02 at 12:09
Court Ajourned :P
Tue 12/11/02 at 11:27
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Wow, you have powers too?

Yup.

I've got the album as well.

:-)
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:39
SHOCK HORROR!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.