GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2: The quality will get better!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/00 at 22:02
Regular
Remember the first driving games on the PSX, Ridge Racer and Need For Speed, and look now, GT2, F1 2000 and more! Shooting games, Die Hard to Metal Gear Solid and Syphon Filter 2. It's the same for all types of games on the PSX. And I'm pretty sure that this will happen on the PS2. I mean, GT 2000 looks excellent already, imagine in a couple of years. Don't say that GT 2000 doesn't look good 'cos it does. So, the PS2 hasn't even come out here yet, so don't be so quick to diss it. I'm not saying that PS2 is the best, I'm just saying to wait. I'm sure it'll show what it can do over time.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 07/10/00 at 07:29
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Hehe..:) Y'know, it never fails to amaze me that ONM would say something so friggin' childish. What the heck is there problem?

Bleeders
Fri 06/10/00 at 23:58
Regular
I'm 15 too Edgy and i dare not say greystation! IT's childish and a stupid name! Call it by it's proper name!
Here we go: Pl...Pla...Play...Play...Playstation.
It's not: Gr...Gre...Grey...Greystation
Fri 06/10/00 at 23:55
Regular
Where did i hear that developers were joining Nintendo?
GameDomain or Console Domain anywhere here.
Fri 06/10/00 at 22:13
Regular
I have to laugh mind, the offical horizontal stand will be out with the PS2's release.
LOL! Its in the Special Reserve mag, if you don't believe me!
Fri 06/10/00 at 22:05
I'm 15! Also I call the greystation greystation cos that's what it is! Don't say cr@p like "You've probably never played one" cos I have! It couldn't even the "Complex" graphics of the original worms game!

The graphics on most games are pixelated, the games come out on all the other formats, Sony have never made any games (only published) and Sony try to rip off their customers with stupid add-ons!
Fri 06/10/00 at 03:37
Below you can observe the effects of the backspace key:
Thu 05/10/00 at 21:53
Regular
Now that's what i call bias comments. What a complete utter fool to say Greystation. Now...Now how old are you old Edgy?
Thu 05/10/00 at 20:42
Regular
The UREA scale is near the bottom. You may continue.
Thu 05/10/00 at 20:39
I heard this from Nintendo Official Magazine issue 98! (Came out today)

SO whatever they print HAS to be true so no one post anything saying how they make things up to make Nintendo look good, etc.

Anyway they also said that only Jealous greystation fans would say things like "More powerful than the playstation hah"

IT has advanced 32 bit technology which is more powerful than the Playstation!

Anyway this news IS official! SO just to let my inner child contribute:

NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH!
Thu 05/10/00 at 20:31
Regular
Actually, you're not being biased Dan_Uk...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.