GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone just watch 'The Game'?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/11/02 at 23:24
Regular
Many twists and such but I thought it was really good

Still a few things I'm confused about, ah well.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Kyz22 wrote:
In fight club, tyler is supposed to be a figment of Edward norton's (I
> forget the characters name) imagination. Yet the phone in the phone
> box rings, yet he does have a mobile phone or any way of making it
> ring.

It doesn't actually ring. He just thinks it rings. I think. I only saw it once and wasn't that impressed. It wasn't bad. It was one of those films that I didn't enjoy that much while actually watching it but thought it was great when thinking back on it. But it was ridiculous.
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I think you're right. But theres always glitches in movies which havent been thought out fully.

In fight club, tyler is supposed to be a figment of Edward norton's (I forget the characters name) imagination. Yet the phone in the phone box rings, yet he does have a mobile phone or any way of making it ring.

Its still one of my favourite films but theres a few little bits in it that dont quite calculate.
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:22
Regular
The only bit I don't get is when he walks into the toilet at the airport and there's the bloke reaching under the cubicle for some toilet paper. Douglas just walks out. I reckon that it's just showing how strange things can happen in real life and they don't have to be part of the game. I could be wrong though.
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its full of twists but when you go away and think about it then it will make sense. gr8 film tho
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
movie?
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:16
Regular
Got it on DVD. It's Usual Suspects-esque, if you ask me. Absolutely brilliant from David "Fight Club" Fincher.
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:11
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Awesome movie.
Sun 10/11/02 at 00:26
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Myst, answer these questions:
done
Sat 09/11/02 at 23:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was on Channel 4
Sat 09/11/02 at 23:35
Regular
Episode 2 was cack, better than Episode 1 but still doomed to be nothing more than a badly scripted pile of boring tosh.

What really rubbed salt in the wounds was the fact that Jango Fett, destined to be the coolest character in the film, used to be in sodding Heartbreak high.

I watched Collateral Damage tonight, pretty good, nothing to jump up and down about just your usual no brainer Arnolt film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.