GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone just watch 'The Game'?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/11/02 at 23:24
Regular
Many twists and such but I thought it was really good

Still a few things I'm confused about, ah well.
Mon 11/11/02 at 08:16
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
cipro wrote:
> I saw 'The Game' last time it was one, and I thought it was a good
> film up until the eventual twist at the end which I thought robbed me
> of a good thriller.

I agree, but that was a damn good stunt to end the film in. Kinda reminded ne oif 'Falling Down' in that Douglas keeps getting peeved with everyone (when he is in the traffic jam - a scene from Falling Down).

I caught the last 45 minutes of 'The Game'. I wish I'd seen it from th start though :(
Mon 11/11/02 at 00:47
Regular
Vottanator wrote:

> Collateral Damage is on for around an hour and 45 minutes.
>
> Episode 2 is on for around 2 hours and 15 minutes.
>
> Maybe you just have a really short attention span.

Nah really it was just a load of balls, it may have been partly to do with the Cinema chairs but the film was still rubbish, it had its moments but i still sucked. They should have left Star Wars at the original trilogy, Lucas has made a mess of the last 2 films, please for the love of God tell me the rumours aren't true that he wants too do another trilogy after this one.
Sun 10/11/02 at 13:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I saw 'The Game' last time it was one, and I thought it was a good film up until the eventual twist at the end which I thought robbed me of a good thriller.
Sun 10/11/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
At least Collateral Damage kept my attention for the full running time

Episode 2 was boring,

---

Collateral Damage is on for around an hour and 45 minutes.

Episode 2 is on for around 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Maybe you just have a really short attention span.
Sun 10/11/02 at 13:03
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
It gave me a headache.

**SPOILERS FOR THE GAME**
It's a game, which is a cover for a scam, which isn't true, it's part of the game, this is real...no, wait this is still the game.
*END OF SPOILERS*

Still, very good. I read an article in the paper last August about real life stuff like this, millionaires paying to be signed up, and they mentioned the film. It finally came on, so I watched it. Michael Douglas was still in 'everyday guy' mode though.
Sun 10/11/02 at 13:02
I watched some of 'The Game', one minute he was being mowed down by machine guns, I turn it on an hour later and they are having a party with people playing Jazz.

Seemed ok though.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:55
Regular
Vottanator wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Episode 2 was badly scripted
>
>
>
>
> Collateral Damage on the other hand....

Yes but Collateral Damage didn't rely heavily on dialogue, Episode 2 on the other hand....
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Episode 2 was badly scripted

Collateral Damage on the other hand....
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:45
Regular
Vottanator wrote:

> HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

LOL what?

At least Collateral Damage kept my attention for the full running time and didn't take itself to seriously. Episode 2 was badly scripted, boring, took itself far too serioulsy and was basically just a showcase of Special Effects, it was complete cacka.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:40
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Episode 2 was cack

I watched Collateral Damage tonight, pretty good,

---

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.