GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Of The Millenium..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/00 at 21:48
Regular
What would be your choice for Game Of The Millenium (the last one, not this one!!!)

Mine would have to be Tetris. It has an amazing appeal to all audiences, a constantly increasing difficulty, no violence, no sex, no politics, just plain ol' fashioned fun.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:48
What would be your choice for Game Of The Millenium (the last one, not this one!!!)

Mine would have to be Tetris. It has an amazing appeal to all audiences, a constantly increasing difficulty, no violence, no sex, no politics, just plain ol' fashioned fun.
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:14
Regular
I say Doom. Hello Revolution!
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
I also liked Doom, but I liked Championship Manager 93 and MGS, there's a lot to choose from. I DON'T KNOW!!!!
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would say the very first Super Mario Bros. game on the NES. This set the trend for thousands of platform games trying to emulate it, but never really coming close.
Wed 04/10/00 at 23:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Chess. Very playable and has great longevity, plus every game is different. Did you know that it's been calculated that there are more possible positions of play in a chess game than there are particles in the universe? It's that or Final Fantasy VII for me, which also is very playable and has great longevity, plus every game......etc.
Thu 05/10/00 at 10:20
Final Fantasy 7. It is a very hard question! There are so many contenders
Thu 05/10/00 at 10:29
Regular
"not dead"
Citadel on the Acorn Elecron. It really got me into games in a big way.
Then I'd say that the Zelda series is pretty special in terms of gameplay and story.
Mario 3 was something special in the platform genre.
Mario64 introduced the whole 3d platform experience, so that deservs a mention.
Wolfenstein 3D is the game that started the whole Doom, Quake thing - but I'm not an overly big fan of that type of thing.
Thu 05/10/00 at 18:57
Regular
I know Wolf was the first, but it was Doom that revolutionised it, brought it to public attention.
It was ok, because it was John Romero that made both...
Viva la Revolution! (Or something of simular content...)
Thu 05/10/00 at 19:19
Regular
The original DK country for me.
LONG LIVE RARE's CLASSIC 2D PLATFORMER!
It's a pity they didn't bring the same magic onto the N64 version.
Thu 05/10/00 at 19:24
Regular
(I liked the third Zelda, it was such a great game, always made me want to play it again and again and again...)

So that was you with the second file save! I always wondered who that got there...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.