GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nothing to do with games, anyway..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/00 at 21:03
Regular
Just to show how fast technology is advancing now, I thought I'll copy up something I read in the tv guide today.
"Scientists can rewire the brains of blind people so they can see through their ears."
Please note: I am not a scientist, I have no understanding of the "inner eye" or of any such thing that could possibly let light in through it to pass to a nerve. So don't ask how.
(Another completely unrelated and pointless fact brought to you by Grix Thraves!)
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:03
Regular
Just to show how fast technology is advancing now, I thought I'll copy up something I read in the tv guide today.
"Scientists can rewire the brains of blind people so they can see through their ears."
Please note: I am not a scientist, I have no understanding of the "inner eye" or of any such thing that could possibly let light in through it to pass to a nerve. So don't ask how.
(Another completely unrelated and pointless fact brought to you by Grix Thraves!)
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
ARRRGGHHH!!! I AM SICK OF READING: "Remember, this contribution could win you the game of your choice!" ARRGHHHHHH!!! IT REALLY PI*SES ME OFF!!! I KNOW that this contribution could win me a game, you don't need to tell me over and over again!!!! Sorry, I just get annoyed ws**th s**t. Anyway, here's another pointless fact, and this comes from the second page of the "Likisma Aromatherapy 2000 Catalogue" and s**t is advertising the "Room Burner" a candle in a black pot thingie. Anyway, s**t says " The Likisma Room Burner is perfect for creating a fragment atmosphere! Fill the bowl of the burner ws**th water, add 3-5 drops of Essential Oil (another product), place a night light candle in the chamber, light and leave in a safe place. It will leave you feeling calm and relaxed."
I know that's not really a fact, I just thought s**t was funny so I had to wrs**te s**t on here. Sorry for that complete piece of useless s*s**t.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:28
Regular
If you could see through your ears though, wouldn't everything be f-ed up? I would have to face the wall the read the screen. Unless I looked like a horse. (No comment.)
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
HA HA HA HA!!!! I agree, what a stupid idea!! I will also not make a comment on you looking like a horse.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
HA HA HA HA!!!! I agree, what a stupid idea!! I will also not make a comment on you looking like a horse.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Why did that send twice??? Sorry.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:44
And another thing:

How would you blink ???
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:50
And you'd have to cut your nails before raking the wax out, or you'd blind yourself... again.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:54
And what would you hang you glasses on ???
Your eyelids ???
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:00
Regular
You would probably wear glasses like ear m***s.
But how would you hear? Through your nostrils?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.