GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ordered Animal Crossing on import..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Mon 11/11/02 at 07:54
Regular
...and so must you! After reading NGC's review (having previously having little knowledge of the game), I felt compelled to buy it - this game will rule. As I, and if you, can't be bothered to wait for a PAL release, get it on import and get one of those freeloader thingys to play it.

I recokon when it eventually comes out here you will all be talking about it and its funny little ways, and then I will dig up this post and say 'I told you so'.

:D
Tue 12/11/02 at 01:12
Regular
torticollis wrote:
> why you get it nhow, when nobody else would have it, making your
> experience of it crap

seeings as i have had it a few weeks now and not stopped playing it!
so, tell us all, why would it make it crap?
Tue 12/11/02 at 01:10
Regular
torticollis wrote:
> why you get it nhow, when nobody else would have it, making your
> experience of it crap

why would it make it crap???
Tue 12/11/02 at 01:09
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> I really want this game, Ive known about it for years as it was
> released on the N64 in Japn ages ago. I dont think its actually coming
> out over here though, I e mailed Nintendo but I got no reply, I'll
> email them again tomorrow. If its not coming out here I'll get it on
> import.

it was never released on N64, it was postponed for Gamecube
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
why you get it nhow, when nobody else would have it, making your experience of it crap
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
I really want this game, Ive known about it for years as it was released on the N64 in Japn ages ago. I dont think its actually coming out over here though, I e mailed Nintendo but I got no reply, I'll email them again tomorrow. If its not coming out here I'll get it on import.
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:47
Regular
"¬_¬"
Action Replay can be bought for £18 from www.play.com (RRP £30). Includes Freeloader.
Mon 11/11/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I've already ordered the freeloader, and I have SMB2 usa upstairs, which I got for the mere price of £32, so Animal crossing won't be That expensive, christmas preset probably. Heh, I thought it wasn't going to get released here though?

:D
Mon 11/11/02 at 20:00
I am getting Freeloader for this and Super Monkey Ball 2 which I have already. Might get Zelda or something too, it only cost me about £39 odd quid to import from Canada (SMB2) inc p&P off ebay so I may as well do it again!

(:)
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:15
Regular
i'm getting a freeloader for this game solely also.
Mon 11/11/02 at 16:36
Regular
i tell you all now, it is well worth it!
although to be fair it does get a bit tedious day after day after day!

but, as you play more you leanr new things, i have just discovered if i buy an extra shovel and bury it a golden shovel tree will grow giving me a non breakable golden shovel!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.