GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ordered Animal Crossing on import..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Mon 11/11/02 at 07:54
Regular
...and so must you! After reading NGC's review (having previously having little knowledge of the game), I felt compelled to buy it - this game will rule. As I, and if you, can't be bothered to wait for a PAL release, get it on import and get one of those freeloader thingys to play it.

I recokon when it eventually comes out here you will all be talking about it and its funny little ways, and then I will dig up this post and say 'I told you so'.

:D
Sat 16/11/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I think it will get a European release. Just look at us! We're gagging for it, and if Nintendo aren't blind they'll release it over here and make shed loads of cash.
Sat 16/11/02 at 20:34
Regular
too true!!!

i feel sorry for peeps who dont have a chipped/modded cube!

at least freeloader is in progress still!
when, and possibly more of an `if` it gets released everyone should buy animal crossing!
Thu 14/11/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
Alcofrolic wrote:
> no release date as yet and its looking doubtful for a uk release at
> all

Which - simply put - is bloody gay!
Wed 13/11/02 at 21:57
Regular
no release date as yet and its looking doubtful for a uk release at all
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:49
Regular
Does anyone know whether or not it's coming out in the UK? And if so, what's the release date?
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:25
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> Alcofrolic wrote:
> it was never released on N64, it was postponed for Gamecube
>
> Shut up Alcofrolic,
(WHAT WAS THE POINT IN SAYING SHUT UP??????)
it was released on the N64 in Japan, and if it
> wasn't why is there and N64 review of it in an old N64/NGC magazine
> that I've got. The Japanise version of the GC game was called Animal
> Forest +, there'd be no use for the plus if it hadn't already been
> released.

i know that, i am on about US version
i was gonna get the jap version of it on GC but seeings as it is all text there would no point

i have animal island on my gba now too, pretty pointless but fun none the less!!
Tue 12/11/02 at 17:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Joe Dark is 100% correct.
Tue 12/11/02 at 17:31
Regular
Alcofrolic wrote:
> it was never released on N64, it was postponed for Gamecube

Shut up Alcofrolic, it was released on the N64 in Japan, and if it wasn't why is there and N64 review of it in an old N64/NGC magazine that I've got. The Japanise version of the GC game was called Animal Forest +, there'd be no use for the plus if it hadn't already been released.
Tue 12/11/02 at 09:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
torticollis wrote:
> why you get it nhow, when nobody else would have it, making your
> experience of it crap

You obviously haven't been keeping tabs on the ever-growing Animal Crossing community then?

There are lots of websites and forums dedicated to Animal Crossing trading.

Certainly one of the best games I've played this year.
Tue 12/11/02 at 09:06
Regular
"aliens exist"
i really want this game, but as to get in on import id a) need to get freeloader and b) my tv isnt ntsc compatable anyway so i'll have to wait till it comes out here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.