GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This week I av mostly been playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Mon 11/11/02 at 10:11
Regular
This week I av mostly been playing...
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:19
This week i av mostly been playing...Vice City and I just got Resident Evil...both excellent games, i love every minute of them!
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
This week I have mostly been playing GTA: Vice City - Still finding new things each time I play - Quality game!!
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:07
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
This week i have mostly been playing...

Fifa 2003 (same as last week :s
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Majora's Mask, excellent game! Why is it that not so many people bought this?

Mind you the first one was hyped so damn much everyone everywhere ever must have known about it. :)
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Timesplitters 2, quality game and am enjoying every minute of it. Been creating my own maps and can't seem to build a really good one.
Wed 13/11/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I got back into THPS3 last-night... Couldn't believe how bad I was!
I've never been 'great' at this game, and I probably never will be.
But I was shockingly bad! Although I did unlock that extra area in Skaters Island.

I played Doshin again too, and I've now got 4 different monuments built, and another new one's on the way. A new one was finnished too, but it's the Elephant one that I've already got! I'm gunna destroy it later - just like I did with those cheap and tacky brown lumps they made before!

I didn't play Need for Speed yesterday though! :o
Wed 13/11/02 at 11:08
Regular
"Australian Person."
Mario Sunshine a bit of mel-ay and I got Luigi today.
Mon 11/11/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've been playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 on my GameCube ever-since it arrived on Friday.

Great little game - even if the graphics aren't quite up-to-scratch and the frame-rate's absolutely cack. Getting chased by Cops, speeding upto 1st place at top-speed in fully-liscensed cars, dodging the helicopters' bombs and avoiding the spikes and road blocks.... that's NFS!

It's not quite as good as Burnout though.
If you love Burnout you should still get it.
Apparently it's even better on the PS2 with a few extras that were taken-out of the GC port.

Same thing happened to me with Majora's Mask too. I got about halfway throgh it, and then there was GameCube. I got upto that bit where you have to follow the SeaHorse through the water and into that Temple to get the rest of the eggs.
This was only the 3rd game I'd ever brought from SR too.

I remember first getting it, and seeing a picture of Doshin elsewhere...
I didn't know who he was and I thought he was one of those 4 Giants that stop the Moon coming-down. Heh...
Mon 11/11/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> *runs off to find my old version of this type o' thread*
>
> It's over old man, make way for your future :^)

And for that comment...

:P
Mon 11/11/02 at 11:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Dark Mark™ wrote:
> I've mostly been playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
> and
> Timesplitters 2 (Gamecube).
>
> Heh, should get my timesplitters through the post in a couple of days
> too :^)

I've had it since release and really love it. Doesn't stop me from being crap at it though... *ahem*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.