GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best xbox 360 games"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/11/07 at 11:28
i think that the best xbox 360 game would either have to be out of assasins creed, battlestations midway, or halo3. i would probably have to go for the battlestations midway because of the online play.
Mon 21/01/08 at 16:34
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I must admit, Hitman is a brilliant game (I might be biased as my wakthrough won a GAD once).

Mass Effect is still a main contender for my gaming attention at the moment though.
Mon 21/01/08 at 14:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
COD4 (by a long way), Blue Dragon and Mass Effect
Mon 21/01/08 at 14:13
Regular
Dead Rising, Oblivion, Bioshock, Crackdown, Condemned and Hitman Bloodmoney are the bestest!
Mon 21/01/08 at 09:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think Halo 3 has it for most people, but currently really into the Orange Box's Portal and Team Fortess 2. Mass Effect is really in depth and I can't believe how immersing it really is.

Again, must play Blue Dragon sometime and some of the other titles that are too good to play! COD4 and Timeshift etc.
Sun 20/01/08 at 18:25
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beachvolleyball 2

- It's just ace!

:D
Sun 06/01/08 at 10:39
Regular
Well It has got to be Halo 3... Not got an xbox or 360... but played each series of the game on my mates xbox (hardcore halo fan) and have enjoyed them.
Sun 06/01/08 at 10:38
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I don't currently have many 360 games, but Oblivion still appears to be something very special to me. I haven't exhausted it yet and even at the most frustrating points in the game I always return to it.
Sun 06/01/08 at 07:26
Regular
"the Great"
not a big fan of halo 3, feels old
assasins creed is good but repetetive

gears of war is still my fav, lots of good games have come out since but i have good memorys of that game, it felt beefy like and good shooter should and the graphics were great
Sat 15/12/07 at 11:20
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
I say Halo 3 and prey
Sat 10/11/07 at 11:28
i think that the best xbox 360 game would either have to be out of assasins creed, battlestations midway, or halo3. i would probably have to go for the battlestations midway because of the online play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.