GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard Vendetta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:50
Regular
Anyone who's bought the latest issue of NGC just wondering if you can tell me what they say about the length of the game and also about the graphics, oh and is it any good?

If anyone feels like typing the whole review out then i'd be greatful, i'll give you 3 black wine gums and a pack of Quavers if ya do :D
Wed 13/11/02 at 13:09
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> but there is Hero Time - which works kind like Bullet Time

Ack! No!

Am I the only one who thinks this once-cool effect is just tacky and over-used now?

Leave it to the Matrix films... where it belongs, and where it doesn't appear tacky!
Wed 13/11/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The graphics aren't Mario SunShine/Resident Evil brilliant, they're just good - and better than Need for Speeds.

They don't really seem to call it a short game, but they do say it gets incredibley hard at time, and that you will die in the same place over-and-over untill you get it right, which can kill the game.
And once you've done it, because of the lack of multiplayer, you may not want to neccesarily go back again.

They also said the controls are a little too sensitive, but there is Hero Time - which works kind like Bullet Time, allowing you to slow-down and hit every-single bad-guy in-site. That sounds cool!
And you can also sneak up behind people and grab them round the neck while holding a gun to their head. Nice!

Sounds like a great game with one-or-two problems.
But hey, no game is perfect!
I'm gunna get a new game on Friday. If I'm lucky-enough, I may find a copy of Die Hard. I want this game!
Wed 13/11/02 at 09:27
Regular
davidsobell wrote:
> Could someone please include multi player review and whether it has
> bots? Thanks.

No they couldn't.

Why?

Because the game doesn't have a multi-player mode.

But the actual clips and review of the game on the G-force issue 7 DVD make the game look and sound fantastic! I maybe getting it sometime after Christmas!
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:59
*Meeps*
o_O <-- my version, tis better (imho) as the _ looks like a mouth.
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
o.O
'-
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
o.O
'
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:50
er-no wrote:
> :/

Thats the one my mate uses alot. We confuse people with them..(some people we know arent quite as clever as my friend and i, the poor sods..)
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:33
Regular
"everyone says it"
:/
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:29
er-no wrote:
> :\

Yay! Someone else who uses that emoticon! Cool, thats one less person to question my use of it (msn is where i get questioned alot). :D
Wed 13/11/02 at 00:16
Regular
"everyone says it"
No idea bout reviews on it?

:\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.