GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 23:06
Regular
It has been ages since I have heard or seen anything about this game, it is expected to be a huge hit and has already been put back from release again and again. Has anyone heard anything new about this game recently? I want to know when it will be out and a bit more about the game other than the stuff that has been around for ages.
Thu 14/03/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It has been ages since I have heard or seen anything about this game, it is expected to be a huge hit and has already been put back from release again and again. Has anyone heard anything new about this game recently? I want to know when it will be out and a bit more about the game other than the stuff that has been around for ages.
Thu 14/03/02 at 23:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I havent heard anything of this game for a while either, and all what the mags said was good about it. Maybe its doing a GTA 3 on us and not having all that much hype around it and will just spring up on us rather than do a MGS 2 and have all the hype in the world around it.
Thu 14/03/02 at 23:38
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well the game has already been delayed a trillion number of times and many people are now giving up on it.There have not been any screenshots or significant news on the game for some tiome now, but my guess would be that they are gonna release it at around the same time GTA3 came out last year. I hope its going to be good though
Fri 15/03/02 at 12:57
Regular
Triple_H wrote:
> Well the game has already been delayed a trillion number of times and many
> people are now giving up on it.

I dont think people are giving up on it, mainly as there has been nothing to give up on is there? Its not like we have been doused in lots of info on the game to get excited and then it gets delayed. There is still lots interested in this game, thing is we dont have a lot to go on.
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:04
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:07
Regular
If your wanting to be on the forums for a while i wouldnt swear if i were you.

You run the risk of being banned.
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I know a number of smaller projects that sony's UK developers were working on had been canned so that they could all help out with the development of this game. Apparently they have recreated about 60KM of roads from London and it looks very detailed.

Anyone know if the developers (I think it is studio soho or something like that) have a web page?
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:41
Pro Evo wrote:
> If your wanting to be on the forums for a while i wouldnt swear if i were
> you.

sorry man, won't do it again :)
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:41
Pro Evo wrote:
> If your wanting to be on the forums for a while i wouldnt swear if i were
> you.

sorry man, won't do it again :)
Fri 15/03/02 at 15:32
Regular
Ha, i wasnt having a go at you, just a bit of friendly advice. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.