GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox and gamecube overated ps2 the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 13:41
Regular
the Xbox is overated as every one is hyper about them where as there are no games subtible for the younger generation however the gamecube is also the same exept there are no games for the older generation of gamers.

However i think playstation 2 has a perfect balance and that would be my choice any day
Wed 13/11/02 at 23:34
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Going back to the orignal statement I think the PS2 is a great console with a good lotm of games. I think your right about the X-box as there is still a lack of games. However I think your wrong about the Gamecube as they have a good range of games.
Wed 13/11/02 at 15:09
Regular
"hit the road jack"
ok ok.. i leave it you leave it.
Wed 13/11/02 at 15:08
Regular
"hit the road jack"
but you did reply to it.
Wed 13/11/02 at 15:05
Regular
"A man with a stick"
JC>941 wrote:
> It's quite simple really. If you dont want to read peoples opinions
> don't read them.

Not as simple as you might think. For example, how am I not to know that an opinion is not worth reading? By reading it of course, so your argument is going the wrong way, it should be "if you don't want to read some dim-witted fan boys post, don't reply to it" which I don't do often, so that's sorted.

Now can you please drop this, it's boring me almost as much as looking at the original post.
Wed 13/11/02 at 15:04
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I was just contributing to this thread and I get my head bitten off.
Wed 13/11/02 at 15:01
Regular
JC if u want to debate about console wars go to some other forum...... u obviously aint been here enuff.
Wed 13/11/02 at 14:59
Sod you all,

Bar-code Battler is the KING of the bunch.
Wed 13/11/02 at 14:53
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It's quite simple really. If you dont want to read peoples opinions don't read them.
Wed 13/11/02 at 14:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
JC>941 wrote:
> If it's boring & irrelevent.. dont read it

Considering the state of this forum, I think that's a near impossiblity.
Wed 13/11/02 at 14:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hey I'm all one for a good debate now and again, but this...

Walmsley wrote:
> the Xbox is overated as every one is hyper about them where as there
> are no games subtible for the younger generation however the gamecube
> is also the same exept there are no games for the older generation of
> gamers.
>
> However i think playstation 2 has a perfect balance and that would be
> my choice any day

...wasn't made to start a debate, it was made to start an arguement amounst different console owners. It's boring, irrelevent and solves nothing.

If it's boring & irrelevent.. dont read it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.