GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox and gamecube overated ps2 the best"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 13:41
Regular
the Xbox is overated as every one is hyper about them where as there are no games subtible for the younger generation however the gamecube is also the same exept there are no games for the older generation of gamers.

However i think playstation 2 has a perfect balance and that would be my choice any day
Thu 14/11/02 at 10:27
"Darkness, always"
Slaveunit wrote:
> This will be the last time I respond to anything you write. You are
> obviously very stupid, with nothing more interesting to say than
> beavis and butthead, but without the humuor. Instead of being able to
> argue constructively, you resort to childish name calling and abuse.
>
> Please, grow up.

Good, I've broken your resolve. Perhaps in future, you won't be so hasty to rant garbage before properly considering people's posts.

Have a nice day.
Thu 14/11/02 at 10:24
Regular
"aliens exist"
yeah but i can laugh inside every time i see ps2 owners and x box owners buy theig ames on huge discs with big loading times,
and then theres the gamecube owenrs with their state of the art mini cds with virtually no loading time and futuristic style, and when i see normal cds i just think, god, you mean u actually still run games of those old things?
Thu 14/11/02 at 10:24
Regular
"aliens exist"
yeah but i can laugh inside every time i see ps2 owners and x box owners buy theig ames on huge discs with big loading times,
and then theres the gamecube owenrs with their state of the art mini cds with virtually no loading time and futuristic style, and when i see normall cds i just think, god, you mean u actually still run games of those old things?
Thu 14/11/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Idiot Bartender wrote:

> Did I scream stupidity at a newbie? No. I warned that his posting
> style was likely to irritate people, unlike you, since you're an
> idiot.
>
> Ok, idiot?

This will be the last time I respond to anything you write. You are obviously very stupid, with nothing more interesting to say than beavis and butthead, but without the humuor. Instead of being able to argue constructively, you resort to childish name calling and abuse.

Please, grow up.
Thu 14/11/02 at 09:55
"Darkness, always"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Ho ho ho. What a turn of events! You whinge and whine abd call me
> names for allegedly poutting down a newbie when I was jokingly
> replying to a post, and then you do this.
>
> I will accept this as a full retraction of your post calling me names,
> and a full acceptance of the brand - 'Idiot'.
>
> Idiot.

Did I scream stupidity at a newbie? No. I warned that his posting style was likely to irritate people, unlike you, since you're an idiot.

Ok, idiot?
Thu 14/11/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> > The Noobie wrote:
> > a bunch of stuff

> OK, find out exactly what you're talking about, read up, and come
> back. This sort of post will only irritate people.

Ho ho ho. What a turn of events! You whinge and whine abd call me names for allegedly poutting down a newbie when I was jokingly replying to a post, and then you do this.

I will accept this as a full retraction of your post calling me names, and a full acceptance of the brand - 'Idiot'.

Idiot.
Thu 14/11/02 at 07:53
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
just can we love them all? spread the love! Please, think of the love.
Thu 14/11/02 at 07:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
I would get involved in this, but it would involve me getting angry and doing loads of spelling mistakes in numerous paragraphs. Nice.
Thu 14/11/02 at 06:40
last year I needed a new machine to tide me over until the next-gen x-box/gamecube releases. I looked at the PS2 but found despite a massive quantity of games there was little that interested me in the slightest. I picked up a dreamcast in its dying days instead - and despite its passing before its time I still rate it over the PS2.

I'm sure PS2 is much loved but please, PS2 is approaching the end of its cycle while GCN and XB are just starting to truly shine.

well GCN anyway :)
Thu 14/11/02 at 02:31
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
I agree wholeheartedly with everything!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.