GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im finally a Regular"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 21:44
Regular
after almost a year im a my name is now a fabulas purple.It feels strange though not having my name in brown anymore,im starting to miss it already :(.

Despict the fact that i know how hard it was to be a newbie and be bullied by Regulars i still have this amazing urge to bully them.
I felt it the second i saw my name in purple,but not must not turn into so many Regulars.I will still respect newbies and listen to them coz in the end they have real opinions.
Today i start a new chapter at SR,my first mission objective is mow to win my first GAD.

thanks to any1 who read this and any1 who didnt dont just read the last line and expect to know everything i said
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:40
The Decoy wrote:
> Wish I was a regular. I hate being bullied, I try to post intelligently I know I
> did post stupidly at first with blatant attempts to win GAD but I have learned
> my lesson. I am nearly there.

Maybe when I am regular I will gain more
> Respect
me too
Sat 16/03/02 at 13:26
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Salvatore wrote:
> after almost a year im a my name is now a fabulas purple.It feels strange though
> not having my name in brown anymore,im starting to miss it already
> :(.

Despict the fact that i know how hard it was to be a newbie and be
> bullied by Regulars i still have this amazing urge to bully them.
I felt it the
> second i saw my name in purple,but not must not turn into so many Regulars.I
> will still respect newbies and listen to them coz in the end they have real
> opinions.
Today i start a new chapter at SR,my first mission objective is mow
> to win my first GAD.

thanks to any1 who read this and any1 who didnt dont
> just read the last line and expect to know everything i said

I felt just the same way when I became a regular, about 40 days after registering. When a new JAT appears in the forums, I usually take time to welcome them, and not abuse them, unless they abuse me first.

I'm one of the FEW regulars the welcome the JATs.
Sat 16/03/02 at 13:00
Regular
"*Plonk*"
After this, 12 more posts before I become a regular!
Sat 16/03/02 at 12:55
it doesnt matter if ure a regular or a newbie, if you write good posts then thats what matters! I didnt get newbie bashed, the reg's must have liked my posts
Fri 15/03/02 at 18:28
Edgy wrote:
> Heh, don't worry Salvatore, you'll always be seen as a newbie in my
> eyes....

Oh, you're glad you're a regular?

yea i am
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:11
Regular
Heh, don't worry Salvatore, you'll always be seen as a newbie in my eyes....

Oh, you're glad you're a regular?
Fri 15/03/02 at 12:42
Regular
"I confused?"
Congratulations.
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:03
it does feel stange though i feel obliged to post more sensible post,to all newbies treasure the days you have as a newbie the days when you can spam and not give a dam coz when your a Regular it all goes away and never comes back.*gets emtional*
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:57
Regular
well im about 80 messages from becoming a regular. and i have spammed about 75 percent of those messages.
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Salvatore wrote:
thanks a lot Microchips

No problem mate :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.