GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played an x-box 2day, no match for GC!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
I played some driving game on x-box today in a shop and it was ****! U bounce off the side of the track even though you are no where near the barrier! YUCK!! GC is going to RULE!!!
Mon 18/03/02 at 13:52
Im looking forward to Wrestlemania as much as a kick in the nads. I was hyped but some website has had a "first look" and against previous reports it looks like it now is using the Smackdown engine :(
Mon 18/03/02 at 12:18
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
GrimMetal wrote:
> Bleeders seriously, if you own all 3 machines how come you have so much time and
> money on your hands that you have played and completed every decent game the
> cube has to offer?

I've hit a period at the moment, where I don't find myself going back to the Gamecube at all, although I'm sure that's going to change once Wrestlemania, Mario Sunshine and the like eventually emerge.
Mon 18/03/02 at 11:47
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I got me;

Super Monkey Ball - Personal fave
Luigi's Mansion
Rogue Squadron 2
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Pikmin

All fairly decent titles, but aside from SMB, I've not really been going back to it. I'm going to get Biohazard on import, see what the fuss is about and I hope it keeps me coming back.
Mon 18/03/02 at 11:44
Bleeders seriously, if you own all 3 machines how come you have so much time and money on your hands that you have played and completed every decent game the cube has to offer?
Mon 18/03/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Bleeders wrote:
> I got both machines. At the moment, the XBox and the PS2 are getting more use
> out of me than me Gamecube

What Gamecube games you got?

:)
Mon 18/03/02 at 09:40
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I got both machines. At the moment, the XBox and the PS2 are getting more use out of me than me Gamecube

The Gamecube is a good machine, just nothing on there at the moment which is going to last any prolonged amount of time.
Sun 17/03/02 at 19:43
Regular
jc99041 wrote:

> who said i have never played a cube?

certainly not long enough to pass such a critical judgement.
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:44
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thank you 'c.u.later' guy for your view, it was exactly the same as mine! And who said i have never played a cube?
Sun 17/03/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
grumpyboyquinton wrote:
> how can you have decided that the gamecube is better than than the xbox when you
> have never played it?

Who you talkin' to?

:)
Sun 17/03/02 at 12:47
Regular
how can you have decided that the gamecube is better than than the xbox when you have never played it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.