GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rage cheats."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rage'.
Mon 05/08/13 at 12:44
Regular
hi everyone out there, its been a while.
ive seen the cheat list for RAGE, but I cannot for the life of me find the folder that im supposed to, ( the installation folder). Can anyone help??
Wed 07/08/13 at 13:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
hollydog wrote:
ive seen the cheat list for RAGE, but I cannot for the life of me find the folder that im supposed to, ( the installation folder). Can anyone help??

Hi hollydog and welcome to the forums ...

As an alternative you can add the "+set com_allowconsole 1" command line parameter to end of the "Target" field in the "Shortcut" properties that you use to launch the game. When you're playing the game, press ~ to display the console window. Then, type one of the following codes and press [Enter] to activate the corresponding cheat function:

Toggle God mode cvarAdd g_permaGodMode [0 or 1]
Toggle infinite ammunition cvarAdd g_infiniteAmmo [0 or 1]
Toggle infinite vehicle boost cvarAdd vehicle_infiniteboost [0 or 1]
Toggle no damage to vehicles cvarAdd vehicle_god [0 or 1]
All items cost $1 cvarAdd g_vendorSalePriceScale -1
Disable gore cvarAdd g_EnableGore -1

Or if you are using Steam, right-click the "Rage" option at the Steam control panel, and select "Properties" under the "My Games" tab. In the General tab, select "Set Launch Options", enter "+set com_allowconsole 1" in that field, and accept it. While playing the game, press ~ to display the console window etc etc
Mon 05/08/13 at 12:44
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.