GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best horror film ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 15:41
Regular
my personal fave is Braindead (by peter jackson) - It has one scene that involves loads of zombies and a lawnmower !

whats your fave horror film ever?
Thu 21/03/02 at 16:16
from Dusk Till Dawn - Exelent!
Thu 21/03/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
MoJoJoJo wrote:

On the commentry (by Tom Savini and some other bloke who was born about the same time they made the film) they
> mention Document Of The Dead a lot and they say it's excellent

Yea, Document of the Dead is included on the Dutch version.
I have loads of dvds but the Dawn of the Dead commentary is one of the only ones i have listened to.
It's great, especially when they talk about the OAP's at one end of the shopping mall and the zombie actors shuffling about at the other end!
Wed 20/03/02 at 23:14
Regular
"That's right!"
Too bad I already have Dawn Of The Dead

On the commentry (by Tom Savini and some other bloke who was born about the same time they made the film) they mention Document Of The Dead a lot and they say it's excellent
Wed 20/03/02 at 22:58
Regular
Totoro wrote:

There is a good Dutch version dvd aswell.

I picked up a copy of that off Ebay, it's definetly worth getting if you're a Dawn of the Dead fan, it's crammed with extras and beats the UK release hands down.
Wed 20/03/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
Pet Sematary scared the crap out of me when I was but a wee lad. Audition, although not really horror film per se, is the first film in a while to actually make me squirm. Apart from We Were Soldiers. Because it was SOOOOO POOR
Wed 20/03/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
All 3 Evil Dead films are awesome. H2O was pretty dire though. I guessed who was going to die, live and who was going to be the comic relief within five minutes. Very formulaic.
Wed 20/03/02 at 21:10
Regular
Showgirls
Wed 20/03/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I agree with the Dawn of the Dead fans, that's a classic horror film. Loads of great zombie moments.
I had heard that there was going to be a special edition dvd coming out one day. (possibly 3 discs???) & containing the 'Document of the Dead' documentary.
There is a good Dutch version dvd aswell.
Wed 20/03/02 at 19:47
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Did you know they're making another halloween and another Jason movie.
Tue 19/03/02 at 22:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Just got The Thing on DVD today - woo! I only have three horror films on DVD - Evil Dead 2, Dawn Of The Dead and The Thing

I'll be getting Evil Dead and Night Of The Living Dead (the original) pretty soon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.