GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exam results today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 14:17
Regular
Doing my A2, Drama and Sociology, and this year I've knocked off SO much, I have gaps in my knowledge the size of an X-Box!

So I was told I would fail both exams, by getting Us

Ha! Got two Ds (and was only two points off a C for Sociology) OK, they're not good, but when you consider how little I actually knew about Sociology and the books in Drama we studied, they're pretty good

This happened last year in AS, I missed so much lesson time I was predicted two Es, and I got two Cs!

I'm resitting the exams I just got two Ds in, and this time I'll actually try a little something called "revision" and "going in for lessons"

Crazy idea I know, but it may just be crazy enough to work

So did anyone else get their results today?
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Higher Maths = 57%
English = 63%
Geography = 63%
Chemistry = 46%
Physics =
> 40%

For Prelims

I'm still the most intelligent person in all my classes
> proving this by getting all the questions were you actually use your mind and
> not a study book right :)

You passed higher maths prelim first time! well done. I got 31% on my first attempt.
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
If anyone wants AS economics notes for all three modules (on OCR exam board) I have some that I wrote for them last year and I'll e-mail them to anyone who's interested.

The first two modules are covered in depth specifically refering to the syllabus all in bullet points, with diagrams and tables and important stuff in different colours.

They certainly helped me.

and Mojojojo if there's really a hole the size of an X-box in your knowledge then I really do feel sorry for you!
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Higher Maths = 57%
English = 63%
Geography = 63%
Chemistry = 46%
Physics = 40%

For Prelims

I'm still the most intelligent person in all my classes proving this by getting all the questions were you actually use your mind and not a study book right :)
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:43
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> If your beard was long enough you could just swing it over your shoulder, with a
> *swish*. :0D

--

Makes more of a whooosh sound actually.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
Bit of a mixed bag for me really.

Computing module 1...done worse than original
Computing module 2...Boosted my grade from D to B! pritty chuffed with that one.
Computing module 4...Only got an E, but can retake it in the summer.

Business Module 3...Got two marks less than last time.

And I should get the result for Pure 2 Maths in the post tomorrow. Probably failed though.

Pritty crappy really, but really chuffed with computing module 2. Nearly got a flippin A.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:03
Regular
Nope, but full marks for Economics. Excellent, well done.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:01
Regular
Yep, pretty successful too.

90/90 (A) for Economics Unit 4
68/90 (B) for English Unit 2 retake
75/90 (A) for English Unit 4 coursework
72/90 (A) for History Unit 4

Anyone else take those tests?
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:47
Regular
If your beard was long enough you could just swing it over your shoulder, with a *swish*. :0D
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:43
Regular
GET IN!

I got me two marks off an A in Chemistry. Meh, bit disappointed, but..

Highest mark in the class for Biology. 92 of your finest percent. A.

Loving it. I'm going to have to try harder to fail this exam now than to pass it.
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:57
Regular
I rule.

Took Tech exam last year, failed it, got a U.

Resat it, got 3 from full marks, an A.

I rule.

Even better thing was, for the last little section that requires a crap load of writing, I did an essay on console wars. I must have rocked.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.