GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exam results today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 14:17
Regular
Doing my A2, Drama and Sociology, and this year I've knocked off SO much, I have gaps in my knowledge the size of an X-Box!

So I was told I would fail both exams, by getting Us

Ha! Got two Ds (and was only two points off a C for Sociology) OK, they're not good, but when you consider how little I actually knew about Sociology and the books in Drama we studied, they're pretty good

This happened last year in AS, I missed so much lesson time I was predicted two Es, and I got two Cs!

I'm resitting the exams I just got two Ds in, and this time I'll actually try a little something called "revision" and "going in for lessons"

Crazy idea I know, but it may just be crazy enough to work

So did anyone else get their results today?
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Doing my A2, Drama and Sociology, and this year I've knocked off SO much, I have gaps in my knowledge the size of an X-Box!

So I was told I would fail both exams, by getting Us

Ha! Got two Ds (and was only two points off a C for Sociology) OK, they're not good, but when you consider how little I actually knew about Sociology and the books in Drama we studied, they're pretty good

This happened last year in AS, I missed so much lesson time I was predicted two Es, and I got two Cs!

I'm resitting the exams I just got two Ds in, and this time I'll actually try a little something called "revision" and "going in for lessons"

Crazy idea I know, but it may just be crazy enough to work

So did anyone else get their results today?
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:22
"...Unicef pennies.."
My degree Module Results for this semester came out today.

Fluid Mechanics: 90%
Control Systems Analysis: 85%
Corrosion and Fracture Mechanics: 81%
Engineering Mathematics III: 61%
Avionics: 63%

Can't be dissapoined by that really! :-)

Heres a fun game: guess what degree I'm studying for! 1st person to get it right gets nice things said about tham by me!
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:27
Regular
"DS..."
aviation pilot? rocket sceintist?... wait thosre a re occupations, DOH!
slik ~_~
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:49
Regular
"That's right!"
Brain surgery?
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Aeronautical Engineer
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:00
"...Unicef pennies.."
Craw wrote:
> Aeronautical Engineer

We have a winner!

"Craw is a very nice person who is witty and intelligent and makes wonderful posts on SR in addition to being wonderful in general."

That's my part of the bargain filled. The degree is Aeronautical EngineerING actually.

Congratulations.
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I had my AS re-sits and A Level Modular reseults today.

I did alright,

In EC1 - C (Economics)Resit
EC3 - A (Economics) Resit
HI3- E (History) Resit
HI4- D (History)

Bloody Exam board have not released my Business Studies A Level Exam until next week.
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:14
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Craw wrote:
> Aeronautical Engineer

We have a winner!

"Craw is a
> very nice person who is witty and intelligent and makes wonderful posts on SR in
> addition to being wonderful in general."

That's my part of the bargain
> filled. The degree is Aeronautical EngineerING actually.

Congratulations.

Who is infact, the daddy?
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:20
Regular
"That's right!"
"Bloody Exam board have not released my Business Studies A Level Exam until next week"

Yeah I heard, didn't that happen last year back in August?

Man, I was looking through my results from last year, I was SO close to getting two Bs instead of Cs it's not even funny

I got As and Bs in some of the exams, but then Ds and Es in others, which brings your whole grade down

Dag nammit
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:57
Regular
I rule.

Took Tech exam last year, failed it, got a U.

Resat it, got 3 from full marks, an A.

I rule.

Even better thing was, for the last little section that requires a crap load of writing, I did an essay on console wars. I must have rocked.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.