GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendos crap third party line up:who agrees"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 20:02
Regular
nintendo gamecube gets hardly any of the good third party games.Burnout 2, GTA vice city,Metal gear solid etc.WHY!!!! why cant they make a version for the mighty cube.
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:34
Regular
"She's a dog!"
jof wrote:

Burnout 2,

I think we are getting burnout 2 but early next year. Its better that they improve it rather than release a inferiour (sp?) ps2 port.

GTA vice city,

At the moment Gta is an exclusive to ps2 but wait, their contract runs out soon. Any money that Bill swipes the series up as an exclusive for xbox.

Metal gear solid

This one will remain a ps2 exclusive but dont worry the second one wasnt that good as everyone thought/hoped it would. Anyway I suppose we will have to live we've amazing exclusives ourselves, eternal darkness, resi, metroid..........etc

WHY!!!! why cant
> they make a version for the mighty cube.

Yes mighty. *muwhahaha, runs to basement and draws up evil plans*
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:02
nintendo gamecube gets hardly any of the good third party games.Burnout 2, GTA vice city,Metal gear solid etc.WHY!!!! why cant they make a version for the mighty cube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.