GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 3..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/11/07 at 15:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Anybody seen it?

Looked forward to it for ages but can safely say it was one of the worst films I've seen. Continuity is rubbish and the plot leaves you still in the same place at the end as where you were when the film started.

And they got so stuck for scary ideas that they have had to adopt ideas from an Alfred Hitchcock movie...

Enough said... AVOID!
Wed 07/11/07 at 15:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Anybody seen it?

Looked forward to it for ages but can safely say it was one of the worst films I've seen. Continuity is rubbish and the plot leaves you still in the same place at the end as where you were when the film started.

And they got so stuck for scary ideas that they have had to adopt ideas from an Alfred Hitchcock movie...

Enough said... AVOID!
Wed 07/11/07 at 16:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I assume you mean Extinction. I saw it a while ago, much better than Apocalypse but then it couldnt be much worse. I found it solid but a bit boring really. Zombie movies should not be set during the daytime. It lacked the style of the original.
Wed 07/11/07 at 16:04
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
A resident evil movie being bad, who'd have thought it? :)

Not seen it myself, but from the trailers it looked like they were trying to make a mad max movie.
Wed 07/11/07 at 19:13
Regular
Everything about that movie is retarded from the horrible amount of product placement to the sub-par antagonist.
Thu 08/11/07 at 17:37
Regular
"cachoo"
I quite enjoyed it, particularly liked the scene with the birds.
Tue 15/01/08 at 18:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
28 weeks later was ruined as well. No decent horror movies have come out in ages!

I Am Legend looks good though, although not sure if it's action?
Fri 04/04/08 at 13:16
"honestly stop it"
i thought it was good but at the same time bad mainly cause the plot was really rushed and a lot of details were lost of course if you dont watch all of them you'll be hopelessly lost
Sat 05/04/08 at 13:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've only ever watched the first Resi film, and it turns out that I was never really man enough to stomache the games :)
Sat 05/04/08 at 22:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
hippyman wrote:
> 28 weeks later was ruined as well.

Bah! I enjoyed 28 Weeks a lot, it just had some stupid parts in it.
Sat 05/04/08 at 23:15
"possibly impossible"
hippyman wrote:
> 28 weeks later was ruined as well. No decent horror movies have
> come out in ages!
>
> I Am Legend looks good though, although not sure if it's action?

If you've read the book you'll be disappointed. If you haven't read the book you may still be disappointed at the last 20 minutes or so.

However, if you get the DVD/Blu-ray you'll have the alternate ending, which really improves the feel of the film.

With the original ending I'd give it 6/10, with the new one 7/10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.