GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 3..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/11/07 at 15:55
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Anybody seen it?

Looked forward to it for ages but can safely say it was one of the worst films I've seen. Continuity is rubbish and the plot leaves you still in the same place at the end as where you were when the film started.

And they got so stuck for scary ideas that they have had to adopt ideas from an Alfred Hitchcock movie...

Enough said... AVOID!
Sat 19/07/08 at 02:16
Regular
for films based on games i thought Silent Hill was very good, a lot of thought seemed to go into it and it had some truly chilling bits.
Thu 17/07/08 at 19:59
Regular
it looked cool but when i saw it i was like... what the hell.
i dont like very many resident evil movies but i am legend is good and silent hill... it was really weird and you never know what is going on!
Mon 26/05/08 at 16:49
Regular
they made the film to super natural with those pawer she has like telekanesis
Mon 05/05/08 at 15:22
Regular
I was pumped to see it but then it was like terrible i hated it with a passion it wasnt what i was hoping it be I really miss the old movie style.
Thu 10/04/08 at 19:51
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> I thought it was way too hyped up for a mediocre film.

Mediocre? Why are you praising it? (:p)
Thu 10/04/08 at 16:22
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I've only ever fallen asleep during 2 films in my entire life and guess what Resident Evil 3 was one of them. I thought it was way too hyped up for a mediocre film. Shame cos the games are quality
Thu 10/04/08 at 16:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Chaos wrote:
> I've only ever watched the first Resi film, and it turns out that
> I was never really man enough to stomache the games :)

I have the love hate with the games. Want to play them, put them in the disc tray and then power on, before running out the room and getting someone to turn it off again.

Zombies disturb me more than I think is sane. Of course that's what makes me insane as I have a morbid fascination with them :/
Sat 05/04/08 at 23:15
"possibly impossible"
hippyman wrote:
> 28 weeks later was ruined as well. No decent horror movies have
> come out in ages!
>
> I Am Legend looks good though, although not sure if it's action?

If you've read the book you'll be disappointed. If you haven't read the book you may still be disappointed at the last 20 minutes or so.

However, if you get the DVD/Blu-ray you'll have the alternate ending, which really improves the feel of the film.

With the original ending I'd give it 6/10, with the new one 7/10.
Sat 05/04/08 at 22:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
hippyman wrote:
> 28 weeks later was ruined as well.

Bah! I enjoyed 28 Weeks a lot, it just had some stupid parts in it.
Sat 05/04/08 at 13:16
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've only ever watched the first Resi film, and it turns out that I was never really man enough to stomache the games :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.