GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not to sure about Resi Zero......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:39
Regular
Giant milipedes?

Oh no.........................

:D
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:23
Regular
not being funny but you are all wrong apart from the guy below me!

there are tons of zombies!!
if anyone else here has the demo you will know!

my full game arrives sat so i will post more info on it!

but so far, in the demo at least there are loads of zombies, and dogs!!

the only new thing i have seen is the giant scorpion that is in the cutscene at the end of the demo!

wierd!!!!
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:39
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
There's loads of Zombies in it!

Tiss gonna be another FANTASTIC Resi game!

:)
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:21
Regular
There's still quite a few Zombies in it by the looks of the screenshots. Not sure that a big insect is gonna be very scary though, have to wait and see, I can't wait.
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:18
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im a huge fan of all things RE but when i read that the zombies were to be replaced by giant insects and such things well my heart sank a little, apparently there will still be 'some' zombies in Zero but far fewer than previously.

Now obviously this will add a little flavour and more variety but maybe its just me, maybe im alone when i say... "gimme a maggot ridden flesh eating zombie over a bunch of tulips anyday!!"
Thu 14/11/02 at 22:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But Resi is rubbish. WHy do you all love it. Crazy mothras...
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
Dated controls and a fixed camera is part of what make Resi, Resi.

I hope the characters actually react to the on screen action like the do in Eternal Darkness, just the odd expression of shock on their faces would do.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Not serious. But *EWWWWWWW!* Thats a bad one.

Controls as Type C, and I'll be fine.

I like the camera- emphasises the horror fil aspect of the whole thing in not being able to see important sections of the screen - where enemies usualy are.
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:48
Regular
Are you kidding?

That sounds cool!

The only doubts I have is about it being another fixed camera, and having the annoying control system...
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Giant milipedes?

Oh no.........................

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.