GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MS have a dig when no-ones looking"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 23:58
Regular
LOL

Just read the xbox.com news letter, and I noticed a funny little comment at the bottom.

It reads

"Did you know?
A lot of people don't know that Xbox also plays DVDs... and a lot better than that other console. So go tell your friends and they too can have that amazing home cinema experience!"

"that OTHER console" hahaha, dirty tactics MS. You should hang your heads on shame at such a blatent low blow.
Tue 19/11/02 at 16:36
"High polygon count"
Also...

"MS have a dig when no-one's looking"

Gives me a vision of some MS reps saying "Ah, slate the PS2 in the newsletter... nobody reads it anyway..."

:-)
Fri 15/11/02 at 14:09
its to create the fanboys for the consoles thats why I reckon.
Fri 15/11/02 at 01:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
Which, as said in Tom's topic. Is a reason they are not respected.

Its pathetic really, a dig in a newsletter for the impressionable :-D
Fri 15/11/02 at 00:21
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ahh that Tom, he's a sharp one all rite.

Still quite scary at how similar our topics are and I hadn't even read his.
Fri 15/11/02 at 00:01
"High polygon count"
Already reported by Tom...
Thu 14/11/02 at 23:58
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
LOL

Just read the xbox.com news letter, and I noticed a funny little comment at the bottom.

It reads

"Did you know?
A lot of people don't know that Xbox also plays DVDs... and a lot better than that other console. So go tell your friends and they too can have that amazing home cinema experience!"

"that OTHER console" hahaha, dirty tactics MS. You should hang your heads on shame at such a blatent low blow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.