GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Famous Quotes! (MGS2)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 21:02
Regular
well the game was good, and some of the quotes were AMAZINGLY good but i find it hard to remember them all, so could you guys write as many as you can remember from MGS2. i'll list one or two.

"Otacon this is bad"

"i can't die i still have to many things to do"
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
any ways my favourite qoute is when raiden misunderstands what his codec bloke says

CODEC MAN ---*i need you to get the node*

RAIDEN -------*Hehehehe, did you say NERD*
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Quotes:

Liquid: "It's been a long time, brother."
Snake: "Who said I was on your side?"
Otacon: "I had a relationship with your mother."
Vamp: "No need for sorrow, Queen. I died once already. I can't die again."
Colonel Campbell: "Raiden, turn the game console off right now!"
Raiden: "I can't do much naked, especially in this temperature."
Colonel Campbell: "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:22
didnt say i was brain dead i said so wot if we were
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:21
this topic is not mainly about the mgs2 game its about the quotes in the game so its not like other mgs2 topics, so it can't be classified as just another normal mgs2 topic.
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:20
My exact point - your even so brain dead that you cant think of anything to say
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:17
yer so wot if we r?
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:15
But there are soooooooooo many MGS2 posts - i thought that the GTA3 spam posts were bad but this takes the biscuit! and by the way i do have the game and agree its great but there isnt any need for so many posts. Are you all so brain dead that thats all you can think about???
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:12
Wot is your problem wit mgs2 if you dont like it why do you waste your time writing stop making mgs2 posts!!!!!!!!!!

I like it and so do many others so why dont u go and chat about wot u like!

Iv made my point!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:09
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> STOP MAKING MGS2 POSTS!

why i don't see anything wrong with making topics on one of the greatest games ever.
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:07
STOP MAKING MGS2 POSTS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.