GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"U BORED OF GT3?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 19:51
Regular
I have not completed gt3 but i am getting slightly bored of it. yea its the best driving game out but aren't you'll just getting bored of driving around the same tracks over and over again?
The least they could do is have the courtesy of bringing out the add on disc over in europe like they did in japan.
Its not fair all the japanese people get the first experience of gaming!
well the will never have the experience of winning a football match!
what do u think about gt3 ?? you getting bored yet?
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:18
Regular
Bored of GT3? Nope. Never. Its one of those games that just stays perfect - the handling is just sooooo satisfying.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:55
Regular
I am here to inform u that gt3 concept will be coming out over here soon, but also to say it will be a lesser version of gt3 accept for some new cars.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:54
Stop making loads of spam topics!
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:51
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
I have not completed gt3 but i am getting slightly bored of it. yea its the best driving game out but aren't you'll just getting bored of driving around the same tracks over and over again?
The least they could do is have the courtesy of bringing out the add on disc over in europe like they did in japan.
Its not fair all the japanese people get the first experience of gaming!
well the will never have the experience of winning a football match!
what do u think about gt3 ?? you getting bored yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.