GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"U BORED OF GT3?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 19:51
Regular
I have not completed gt3 but i am getting slightly bored of it. yea its the best driving game out but aren't you'll just getting bored of driving around the same tracks over and over again?
The least they could do is have the courtesy of bringing out the add on disc over in europe like they did in japan.
Its not fair all the japanese people get the first experience of gaming!
well the will never have the experience of winning a football match!
what do u think about gt3 ?? you getting bored yet?
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
"round the outside"
at the top in blue is the EDIT YOUR DETAILS link,Nah if u LOVE cars u never stop loving this game,endless hours in my skyline (drools a bit , then scuttles away)
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
how do ya put them little coments under ya name please tell me
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Stop making loads of spam topics!

Does the words..

Pot, kettle, black

mean anything to you?
Thu 14/03/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It's a great game - the only problem with it is that apart from the graphice there is not enough difference from GT2 and as I played that to death I haven't got the same desire to get right through it.

Having said that it is still the best driving game at the mo and I still get it out to have a spin and will do until Toca comes out. Now that wont be boring..
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:55
Regular
"None Stored"
i got bored of it ages ago, and subsequently sold it.
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I wouldn't say I'm bored with it, just the fact that there's been so many good games released just lately that I've sort of put it on the back burner.

I almost ended up playing it round a mates house the other day but he hasn't got that many cars available and I didn't have my memory card with me so the thought of just driving around in a crap MX5 put us both off and we ended up playing some other game.

I will return to the game as and when I want but not at the moment due to, as I said, all the other games I've still to complete/play to death.
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:47
REALLY? he sounds cool
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:43
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:43
REALLY?
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:34
Not all of the cars are good at handling

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.