GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rollercoaster fans - BBC1 NOW!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
New record-breaking 10-loop coaster!
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've heard about this rollercoaster. I went to Thorpe Park last year. I felt really ill but went on all the intense rides.

Anyway, it should be good. I'll have to go and try it this year.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:26
"High polygon count"
Sorry, but I had to be quick!

Tomorrow's World are testing the world'd first 10-loop rollercoaster, called Colossus, at Thorpe Park.

They're testing to see if seeing the ride beforehand has any effect in heightening your 'physiological arousal' (oo-er) - or, in plain English, if you enjoy it more after seeing it first.

Just thought that coaster fans might fancy a look. There's still more to come before the programme's over.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ladies and gentlemen, the most specific thread ever.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:07
"High polygon count"
New record-breaking 10-loop coaster!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.