GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rollercoaster fans - BBC1 NOW!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
New record-breaking 10-loop coaster!
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:07
"High polygon count"
New record-breaking 10-loop coaster!
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ladies and gentlemen, the most specific thread ever.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:26
"High polygon count"
Sorry, but I had to be quick!

Tomorrow's World are testing the world'd first 10-loop rollercoaster, called Colossus, at Thorpe Park.

They're testing to see if seeing the ride beforehand has any effect in heightening your 'physiological arousal' (oo-er) - or, in plain English, if you enjoy it more after seeing it first.

Just thought that coaster fans might fancy a look. There's still more to come before the programme's over.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've heard about this rollercoaster. I went to Thorpe Park last year. I felt really ill but went on all the intense rides.

Anyway, it should be good. I'll have to go and try it this year.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:36
Regular
I saw that and i'm a big roller coaster fan. I was very disappointed when i went on Submission, Oblivion and Nemesis, lets hope air is going to be something special.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:41
"High polygon count"
I think Nemesis and Oblivion are fantastic. Shockwave at Drayton Manor is cool, too.

The Incredible Hulk coaster in Universal Orlando is amazing, as is Duelling Dragons. Montu and Kumba at Busch Gardens are great, but probably the best is Kraken at Seaworld - the G-force on that sent my mouth dry!
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:43
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Phft.

Air at Alton Towers looks better.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:45
"High polygon count"
Yup, sounds cool... though I haven't seen a decent picture of it yet.
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Anyone been on The Dragon Khan in Port Aventura Spain?
Now that's scary - 6 loop the loops.

There are loads of good rollercoasters about. I love The Superman in Six Flags USA. Such a long drop down, well worth the 3 hour wait. I recommend it. That's probably my favourite rollercoaster - it takes your stomach a few metres above your head!
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:49
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I think Nemesis and Oblivion are fantastic.

I think they're great just have two problems. 1, they end far too quickly, don't get enough out of queing for 20 minutes and 2, they don't live up to the hype, they're great but i expected more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.