GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo stars- the 'limited stock'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 08:29
Regular
Just logged into my account and had a quick check to see if the Wavebird and GBA had been addded. Yes, they have :D I was looking forward to collecting a few more stars to get one (maybe). This is where I felt a little worried that I would never get one through my stars. There are only 50 Wavebirds to give away and now there are only 49. There are only 25 GBA's to give away and there are still 25 left. I don't think many people on here will be getting their Wavebird as hoped :(
Oh well maybe sometime next year they will do somthing similar.
Sat 16/11/02 at 08:36
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
well think about the losses that they would make giving away all that stuff. Still its ju8st a clever marketing scheme
Sat 16/11/02 at 08:29
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Just logged into my account and had a quick check to see if the Wavebird and GBA had been addded. Yes, they have :D I was looking forward to collecting a few more stars to get one (maybe). This is where I felt a little worried that I would never get one through my stars. There are only 50 Wavebirds to give away and now there are only 49. There are only 25 GBA's to give away and there are still 25 left. I don't think many people on here will be getting their Wavebird as hoped :(
Oh well maybe sometime next year they will do somthing similar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.