GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity Lookalikes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/11/07 at 00:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I had this idea when i was reading the WLT earlier. Al posted a picture in which i though he looked quite like someone famous (see below). I got to thinking about who the rest of us look like.
What i want you all to do is post a picture of yourself and then someone famous you look like. Others posters are welcome to make other suggestions for forum lookalikes.

Alfonse
Lookalike

Nin Probably not the best example
Lookalike
Sun 11/11/07 at 00:57
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
you can say pooface though
Sun 11/11/07 at 00:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I just tried the face recognition thing and got some co**face from the OC.

I wonder if i can say co**face on this forum...

Nope, i cant
Sun 11/11/07 at 00:43
Regular
The face recognition thing is a bit wack, I look like Matt Damon? Uh no, they just matched the flipping noses. I don't mind look like
Daniela Pestova though, she's hot.
Sat 10/11/07 at 23:04
Regular
I think Alfonse looks more like Lewis Hamilton... I hate Lewis, too much publicity on him but definately looks like him =)
Thu 08/11/07 at 17:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Coo Coo wrote:
> There's also FaceDouble
>
> (Haven't tried it yet..)

I'll try it now

Ah it doesn't work like that i dont think.
Thu 08/11/07 at 17:55
Regular
"cachoo"
There's also FaceDouble

(Haven't tried it yet..)
Thu 08/11/07 at 17:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I was going to link to that this morning but i think it relies more on which way you're looking instead of what you look like. I got some Indian guy yesterday
Thu 08/11/07 at 17:40
Regular
"cachoo"
Try Face Recognition. See what that comes up with too.
Thu 08/11/07 at 15:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Garin wrote:
> Actually although you dont particularly have his facial features
> you remind me of Peter Lorre when he appeared in crappy horror
> movies. Have a creepy voice by any chance? ;)

I have an odd voice. Well i think so anyway, everyone else seems to love it. Imagine Jonathan Ross doing a Jack Dee impression and it'll be close.
Thu 08/11/07 at 15:04
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Nin wrote:
> I think you should indulge your inner bast**d.
>
> I'm going to regret this

Nah, I'm not mean (much).

Actually although you dont particularly have his facial features you remind me of Peter Lorre when he appeared in crappy horror movies. Have a creepy voice by any chance? ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.