GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toricolllis is..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 23:24
Regular
...okay, we've just seen his spamming and abusive posting. So, it's quite obvious that he is a former member.

• How does he know Myst is a woman?
• He spams like a former member that I know of.
• He's an idiot.
• He is...

• J SAVO.

Obvious I know. Now let's all talk, and mock, SR's number one newbie. ;c)
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:56
Regular
"Was Melancholy"
listen. I used to be torticollis. I have never posted anything absive. I think one of my friends did my account or something or some one has hacked into it. I promise you that i never said the stuff people said I did and now I am banned. If you look, it has no corrolation between my other posts.

Im sorry if my user nme has caused offence. Im trying to get it back. see if i can change the password.
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Was Melancholy"
I have figured it was toricollis who posted that. I was torticollis. Someone was playing a prank but torticollis was banned. So you see. It wasn't me.
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
Well it was very clever of this newbie then. So my main post has the correct name for the retarded newbie. This is not your old name is it? If I have got the wrong person, appologies given. :c)
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
No this is my old name. It got unbanned. because it was banned wrongly and your apology is profusely accepted, no hard feelings. Eh?
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:20
"Stupid Newbie :D"
You don't "profusely" accept an apology. Next time you see a word youlike in one of my posts, try to learn it's correct usage before throwing it around like it's a cheap street walker, clown.

Kids these days... no concept of grammar. :/
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:37
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I just HAVE to get the last word in:

•••••••
•End•
•••••••

:D
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
you thieving little..........

:-D
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:39
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
:P
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
I can say profusely wherever i want in a sentence. That's how amazing I am.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Wtf are you gibbering on about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.