GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EA can they produce a good game?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/03/02 at 20:56
Regular
I hope EA wont muck up the Lord of the rings game as i'm really looking forward to playing it.
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:06
Yeah a lord of the rings game could be Brilliant! kicking some Sauron Butt would be cool. EA have done a few good games though - SSX tricky and ern... SSX
Fri 15/03/02 at 09:13
AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Pro Evo wrote:
>
> I would have done, but Mr Grapo has been going over the
> forum complaining
> about
> spam topics with little discussion in them and
> then he makes
> this.

Talk about
> contradicting ones self.

Excuse me
> MR.EGO but
> this is not spam - doing about 50 MGS2 posts is spam! This is the
> only one
> of its kind so just shut up you feckin fool!

I DID 1 FOOTBALL POST!!! some people have done loads of MGS2 posts!

erm... and putting football
> forums in a PS 2 forum is not SPAM then Grapo?

You shouldn't be so
> hypocritically about other peoples topics when you are doing the same thing!
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Pro Evo wrote:
> I would have done, but Mr Grapo has been going over the
> forum complaining about
> spam topics with little discussion in them and
> then he makes this.

Talk about

Excuse me
> MR.EGO but this is not spam - doing about 50 MGS2 posts is spam! This is the
> only one of its kind so just shut up you feckin fool!

erm... and putting football forums in a PS 2 forum is not SPAM then Grapo?

You shouldn't be so hypocritically about other peoples topics when you are doing the same thing!
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:50
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I dont have an ego, and i wasnt have a go at you. Its just when you go around to others topics and say there spam and then make a topic that too has nothing much to it either it seems rather contradicting doesnt it, thats all i was saying.

And dont you think posts such as 'stop making these MGS 2 topics' is a form of spam either?
Thu 14/03/02 at 11:25
Pro Evo wrote:
> I would have done, but Mr Grapo has been going over the forum complaining about
> spam topics with little discussion in them and then he makes this.

Talk about

Excuse me MR.EGO but this is not spam - doing about 50 MGS2 posts is spam! This is the only one of its kind so just shut up you feckin fool!
Thu 14/03/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
If there are any cricket fans out there, then Cricket 2002 is for you. This game has been developed by EA and it is one of the more realistic and enjoyble cricket games that ive played. and also We must not forget that before ISS/Pro evo came out Fifa used to dominate the market. SSX is also another great gamemon the PS 2.

In regards to Lord of the Rings I wasn't aware that EA is the one that is going to be developing that game, they face a great challenge in making it into a good game and I hope they do.
Thu 14/03/02 at 10:36
Regular
technically, EA already have a few good games behind them: NBA Street, SSX and SSX Tricky.
Thu 14/03/02 at 10:04
Regular
I think some of you are getting confused between developing games (actually making them), and publishing games (get another company to make it, and you just advertise it and sell it).

EA do both.

EA did NOT develop B&W, LionHead Studios did, EA just published the game. This is just one example.

I don't *think* EA are developing LotR, they are just publishing it.
Thu 14/03/02 at 09:53
Regular
"Touched!"
I personally think that ea can produce good games and many of us will agree that games like ssx,moh and nba street to name a few, but of course they do have some poorer quality titles such as fifa, i do beleieve if ea can make these games better then they could be an all round great games producer, its just those few titles that let the side down, but apart from those few i think they have produced some top notch titles, and i am looking forward to some of their future ones!
Wed 13/03/02 at 23:24
Regular
Donet really give a monkey about LOTR or any game about it. Games from movies will always be poorly made as the developer know they are gonna sell crap loads of it anyway.

EA do make some cool games though. I like NBA street and they make the Theme park games dont they?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.